Page 24 of 59 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Broke 300 attacks. Man, to think that this was the threshold in the last PVP event. It already feels like a lot, and yet there's more to go!
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Anyone cutting your Troopers some slack if they don't play every day? I have 2 that are 1 and 2 days respectively. I know I'm playing all mine plus 403 arena matches...
    I'm taking care of mine because I want those trooper points, but it's a real slog to do it along with the 500 battles and I won't begrudge those troopers that need to make a choice this week to just focus on arena.

OS
    Android
    For me it was close yesterday, cause my batteries ran low on me. But I managed to use all my troopers, although I have to say, that I dont have 50 yet and I think that would be too much for my poor tablet. xD It is on the edge both battery and temperature wise. ^^
    TiHa-9650

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Anyone cutting your Troopers some slack if they don't play every day? I have 2 that are 1 and 2 days respectively. I know I'm playing all mine plus 403 arena matches...
    Playing all my troopers regardless, even if some get done later in the day than usual, I still want (need) badges, and I know I would not have the time or inclination to make 500 arena battles anyway - setting my sights on 275 which will be the most I've ever done. Not even done 200 at present and I'm already bored of it for this week
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    Android
    I dont keep track of my troopers but i usuaĺly get 1100 badges each day from them even when my list is full of active troopers. I use all my troopers daily and have maybe missed 2 since august.
    I give troopers 9 days before i consider changing them since i imagine them having another life than lotb.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    I've been farming fallen star in ailing kingdom madness this week. The runes and shards are weak but it goes really fast and the talisman drops are useful. Gets through a bunch of troopers in a hurry.
    That is what I am doing. Get all Troopers cleared in the day and PvP in the evening
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    Android
    I'm just hoping to make it 125.....which would be more than double what I normally achieve. I'd love to get to 200 for the legendary soul but I can't see it happening as I haven't got to 100 yet. Maybe the next event.....

OS
    iOS
    480. The end is in sight. If they ran another event like this, I doubt I'd try this hard again. I had to buy irionite or I wouldn't have made 500. I don't like the idea of events that make you buy things. It might have been possible for some players to do this without spending, but I'm guessing a lot of us did. Or you could just cheat since the devs aren't addressing that problem. It makes it seem pretty pointless to spend on ranking when you know it's a possibility, but I'm a fool so I did.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze
    480. The end is in sight. If they ran another event like this, I doubt I'd try this hard again. I had to buy irionite or I wouldn't have made 500. I don't like the idea of events that make you buy things. It might have been possible for some players to do this without spending, but I'm guessing a lot of us did. Or you could just cheat since the devs aren't addressing that problem. It makes it seem pretty pointless to spend on ranking when you know it's a possibility, but I'm a fool so I did.
    You're almost there!!
    I was one that didn't spend a dime. I had a (small) stash of ironite, and was fortunate enough to hit an achievement that gave me 100.... so, I just made it.
    BTW: You defense has my number. I get a cold sweat when playing it. If you're on my list, I skip you and play you last. HA!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by LandCrusher70 View Post
    You're almost there!!
    I was one that didn't spend a dime. I had a (small) stash of ironite, and was fortunate enough to hit an achievement that gave me 100.... so, I just made it.
    BTW: You defense has my number. I get a cold sweat when playing it. If you're on my list, I skip you and play you last. HA!
    I noticed that. That one morning you were all over my defense list. I shoukd have bought a lottery ticket that morning. It was pure luck. I know how you feel though, some defenses I can breeze through, others just ruin me. Every time I go against Tritiums defense I go second and get wrecked. It's the kind of team I usually don't have problems with, but it's killed me at least 3-4 times in a row now.
    MrFreeze-6530