Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
Don't forget that we are getting half an eternal soul which is more than a week's reward (calculating with top 25 reward + store). For this, I don't think 500 is too much.
As I said, I will probably go for them regardless, but it definitely won't be fun towards the end - I know, nobody is obligated to go for the highest tier. Might be because I am used to more..."reasonable for the average player event goals" from the most games I played, that had the main price somewhere more or less comfortably reachable - doable but requiring a little effort - and something more as a bonus on top for those who really wanted to invest. How many players are doing more than 500 battles a week? I highly doubt that's more than ten, but even if it were a hundred the percentage from the whole player base would be very small.

On top there are the 900 Ironite required, and I am really not fond of events where you have to pay to participate - making sands of war free this week wouldhave been a really interesting experiment, thinking about it.

I don't want to complain too much, because this is better than no event at all, still I feel some feedback in this regard could be sent

I guess we can not expect a fix for Repeal soon?