Page 33 of 59 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Dedicating my run this week to the Goddess of Eternals. Didn't plan on gunning for a top spot but have to keep Mama's name sacred. Nicko's the only worthy one, told you to run for it

"times have changed, times are strange, here I come but I ain't the same"

OS
    Android
    Whew, finally broke 500. Not even sure how I managed to pull that off. Only had 12 losses, with 3 from the 3-tap bug (before I started solely playing in 3x speed), 2 from APMA errors, and the rest legit losses from creative teams and ones that had great RNG with explosive talismans.

GCR truly helps on offense. She makes it pretty hard to lose if you're playing methodically. However, even she's no match for the craziness that is explosive talismans and 2 turn stuns. I'll be glad if I never see another team with a set of those things.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Whew, finally broke 500. Not even sure how I managed to pull that off. Only had 12 losses, with 3 from the 3-tap bug (before I started solely playing in 3x speed), 2 from APMA errors, and the rest legit losses from creative teams and ones that had great RNG with explosive talismans.

GCR truly helps on offense. She makes it pretty hard to lose if you're playing methodically. However, even she's no match for the craziness that is explosive talismans and 2 turn stuns. I'll be glad if I never see another team with a set of those things.
    Grats on 500!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Grats on 500!
    Thanks, man! It's cool to see you going for the throne again.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Whew, finally broke 500
    Congrats Tritium. It is already pushing 1pm on Saturday here in Western Australia so I probably have about 12hrs left to do 70 battles. Might be tight as the wife wants to go out soon as she will go apeshit if I spend all Sat night playing this!!!!
    Game ID: Andy-4743

I was ready to just start playing the hell out of the game earlier for 500. I had 4 crashes in a row and said fuck it. Took a nap. Maybe I'll try when I'm cooking dinner.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    So close, don't turn back now. The point of no return!

Congrats to everyone who hit 500!

I just made it - most of my final 100 battles had the Immortal Technique soundtrack (thanks Jofer!).

Tomorrow is going to be nuts with the final scramble. Best of luck to everyone fighting for a top spot! I'll be enjoying a day off!

druid138-6195

OS
    Android
    Whew, finally broke 500. Not even sure how I managed to pull that off. Only had 12 losses,
    Well thats amazing.. i made it to 500 as well but almost 50 losses.. about 10 apma & the other mostly due to the fu**in newborn of light+strike 100% procac combo..
    Top 50 is really hard to get this week ..
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    Android
    500. 72% attack and 24% defence. Bit out of my team depth, but we got there before dinner. Phew.

OS
    Android
    I have set my holy defence : F'n VE and all Corrupted ox souls. Big respect to Kardas who started this fire. Join the movement! Save more oxes!
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave