Page 36 of 59 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Lmao @ ur champion...breakin hearts everywhere!
    The bleeding hearts club! lol

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    The bleeding hearts club! lol
    And they say u have no heart! Lmfao!!!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

I'm really happy but surprised I don't see more immunity talismans on GCR and Warrior Trolls.
    Last edited by BonFire; 06-03-2017 at 05:35 PM.

Did we really just get a link of an eminem song posted on the iron maiden forums?! that is like drinking and driving... Jofer should get at least a temporary ban for that :/

Don't get me wrong, i'm not such an orthodox metal fan. i did listen to rap and other music genres in my youth, but eminem?! whoever thinks that this guy is a good rapper has no clue...seriously. crucify me for my radical opinion if you want, but eminem?! get me a bucket!!!

PS: well,at least it fits to the movie,which i have never heard of, but those few minutes of heartbreaking klischees, staring a little boy and his undersized robot winning everything, made me realize that i probably didn't miss out on anything...

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    Did we really just get a link of an eminem song posted on the iron maiden forums?! that is like drinking and driving... Jofer should get at least a temporary ban for that :/

Don't get me wrong, i'm not such an orthodox metal fan. i did listen to rap and other music genres in my youth, but eminem?! whoever thinks that this guy is a good rapper has no clue...seriously. crucify me for my radical opinion if you want, but eminem?! get me a bucket!!!

PS: well,at least it fits to the movie,which i have never heard of, but those few minutes of heartbreaking klischees, staring a little boy and his undersized robot winning everything, made me realize that i probably didn't miss out on anything...
    Bengio, is that you? lol

OS
    iOS
    Man the red bat is bugged. Or maybe red bat with Samauri. Triggering multiple extra entire team turns. Anyone else seeing this? Joffer you're murdering me with this man. Lol

I went 2nd several times and lost. I finally went 1st and won. If you weren't the last one on the list I may have refreshed. Lol

Great team fellow trooper!

Got my 500 in, and now battling for top 10. Had at least 10 crashes so far today. So frustrating.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    Man the red bat is bugged. Or maybe red bat with Samauri. Triggering multiple extra entire team turns. Anyone else seeing this? Joffer you're murdering me with this man. Lol

I went 2nd several times and lost. I finally went 1st and won. If you weren't the last one on the list I may have refreshed. Lol

Great team fellow trooper!

Got my 500 in, and now battling for top 10. Had at least 10 crashes so far today. So frustrating.
    Thanks trooper! Was just talking about your string of attacks lol Great job on 500 comrade!

OS
    Android
    Just coasted into 275 battles! Congrats to all who hit 500!
    Satan81-5023

To anyone else still in the fight. 22 to go.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Thanks trooper! Was just talking about your string of attacks lol Great job on 500 comrade!
    I figured such. Lol
    Thanks man. Loving these events, when I have time to really play that is.