Page 45 of 59 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    Yeah, I was near rage at the crashes lol. At least I didn't have to buy any ironite for, I'd have had a nutty. Would have made it had I had time earlier in the week.
    Sorry you didn't make the 500. I managed, but it was a struggle with all the crashes.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Sorry you didn't make the 500. I managed, but it was a struggle with all the crashes.
    Yeah, I was pretty disappointed tbh. I couldn't start until after 11 CST, was only at 234 then, i think, I was locked out almost completely for like an hour, then when I'd hit "battle", it crash again, then not let me in, lol. My SO was cracking up like I was on a deadline for a job. Glad you mad it tho bro. That's awesome.
    Last edited by Monte47; 06-04-2017 at 06:49 PM.

OS
    Android
    Yeah, I was pretty disappointed tbh. I couldn't start until after 11 CST, was only at 234 then, I was locked out almost completely for like an hour, then when I'd hit "battle", it crash again, then not let me in, lol. My SO was cracking up like I was on a deadline for a job. Glad you mad it tho bro. That's awesome.
    Thanks, it's been like christmas for me the last two weeks. Lots of great new toons.

Hopefully there'll be more events like this soon, and servers better prepared to handle it.

Way too many apma, pvte, cannot log you in, etc crashes. I'm still getting some of that, so the servers are still having issues.

OS
    iOS
    Thanks, it's been like christmas for me the last two weeks. Lots of great new toons.

Hopefully there'll be more events like this soon, and servers better prepared to handle it.

Way too many apma, pvte, cannot log you in, etc crashes. I'm still getting some of that, so the servers are still having issues.
    Same, crap thing is, it's crashing mid play again. It had stopped doing that for me. I couldn't get through the LOL levels because of crashes. Luckily, I think you all got your trooper badges though.

I should have enough for an eternal soul, so that's cool at least.
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    Android
    Same, crap thing is, it's crashing mid play again. It had stopped doing that for me. I couldn't get through the LOL levels because of crashes. Luckily, I think you all got your trooper badges though.

I should have enough for an eternal soul, so that's cool at least.
    I'm good as far as trooper badges, I don't usually boot anyone unless I get a request and have someone who hasn't played in weeks. Life happens, people get busy.

Glad you'll at least get your eternal. Maybe the SQs will be good and give you the skill shards.

OS
    iOS
    I'm good as far as trooper badges, I don't usually boot anyone unless I get a request and have someone who hasn't played in weeks. Life happens, people get busy.

Glad you'll at least get your eternal. Maybe the SQs will be good and give you the skill shards.
    I generally get mine done, especially those of you I interact with, or have been my troopers from the go.

Fingers crossed our loot comes tonight and is amazing! Irons up!
    Eskiggalu-8063

Quote Originally Posted by LandCrusher70 View Post
    You were so close!
    I get why players threw matches also. The impression I got from Mizrael was that it was impossible to reach 500 without throwing matches. Sounds like he may have overdone it.
    It was "impossible" for me in your meaning of the word: playing 500 PvP and still feeding 50 troopers their badges PLUS going to work for 8h and spending these lovely sunny days by the lake with my wife and kids.

Yes. my defense was way below 50% even though i usually don't drop below 80 on a casual 200 battles week, so yeah i overdid it. but that doesn't mean that i didn't try hard to 500, spending long nights after everyone went to bed, finishing all troopers and sleeping 4-5h a day.

the event said: "by simply playing" and that's what i did. besides i still had to pay with my ironite to reset SOW and i didn't use any bots to click the buttons for me. NF could have just let me buy it in store for 1000 ironite and it would be the same thing and would have saved us all loads of time.

as someone said before: don't blame the player, blame the game.

anyway...i just found the whole drama about poor Jofer being abused and devs jumping on it as if it was some criminal offense a bit OTT, so i wanted to bring a different light into it.

OS
    Android

whens the goods available?

so its already the 5th whens the goods from the arena event available?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalblaze View Post
    Well it says 24-72 hours so we might need to wait a bit more maybe even 2 more days. Hopefully they can give us them rewards sooner cause last time it was immediately after 24 hours when it ended.
    treeb0mbb-9454

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalblaze View Post
    Well, right now it's still the weekend where the devs work (PST). I wouldn't expect the rewards to go live while the team is enjoying their time off. You can likely expect the rewards either tomorrow or Tuesday I wager.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie