Page 50 of 59 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Hey guys, when and how will we receive the reward according to the level we reached of this event?
    I still haven't got any notification

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    Only outcome is you lose your win streak buff, that's all
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    You lose your 1 point of Sands of War, too.
    Oh, yes. I forgot to add them - in the end it is just softer version of losing.

Btw, everyone is waiting for the rewards. Actually they could have said 4 days after, then we could got happier if we get it at 3rd day. After it passed 24 hours, everyone start to get little bit pissed due to expectation. Yes, that's something like Psychology 101.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    Man, this thread has shown me how toxic some of the members here can be (all the perpetrators seem to have low post counts too, which makes me grateful that most of the regularly active players here are actually respectable). I would love to see how the players attacking the devs would feel if they were on the receiving end of their own venom (it'd certainly require some popcorn while watching!). Have some common decency and be patient. The devs are people too and they don't go to work wanting to mess up and piss off their customer base.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    To me it seems people lack reading comprehension. In the same news as the event it clearly said 24-72 hours before awards could be expected. Guess we old time forumers are used to actually read texts
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Man, this thread has shown me how toxic some of the members here can be (all the perpetrators seem to have low post counts too, which makes me grateful that most of the regularly active players here are actually respectable). I would love to see how the players attacking the devs would feel if they were on the receiving end of their own venom (it'd certainly require some popcorn while watching!). Have some common decency and be patient. The devs are people too and they don't go to work wanting to mess up and piss off their customer base.
    If I could vote your post up I would. Too many whining kids hiding behind keyboards speaking to the Devs with no shred of self-respect.

Patience kids!
    Purplepixii-5983
    Active daily

OS
    Android
    Lmao! What are they gonna do? Not give us the rewards? Lol, even if it takes an extra day or two, we're gonna see them come through at some point... patience, mental patients lol
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    To me it seems people lack reading comprehension. In the same news as the event it clearly said 24-72 hours before awards could be expected. Guess we old time forumers are used to actually read texts
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplepixii View Post
    If I could vote your post up I would. Too many whining kids hiding behind keyboards speaking to the Devs with no shred of self-respect.

Patience kids!
    Since the last post was mine, i just want to make myself more clear in case if i have sounded like whining (actually i am not)

I have tried to make a point​ about the time-schedule for releasing situation and why people are getting pissed. Yes, attacking the devs does not solve any problem. But there are many doing it anyway, as you all have mentioned​.

As we know rewards will be at the store within 24-72 hours after event. So, what do you think most of the player's expectation focus should be? Of course most of the people will expect that they will get the reward after 24 hours rightaway (sense of urgency) - even people saw that 72 hour. I guess you got my point.

We cannot expect that everyone will behave kind and supportive (thats somewhere called heaven according to myths). Whining will never end anyway, but it can be reduced i think. If i was the one letting know players about the rewards, i would just say within 72 hours to lower accuracy of whining. There would be whining anyway, but it would be less (since there is no chance to trigger broken expectation) - and if people get it earlier than 72 hour they will be happier as i have stated before, Psychology 101.

So, i am telling to all people who are not patience : let go your expectations, just enjoy the game. Rewards will come up sooner or later.

Just my two cents.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    Taking a quick moment to appreciate irony...

At any given time, there is someone complaining about the speed of the devs churning out content, be it new content, rewards, whatever. And at that very same moment, there is someone complaining about bugs.

In a perfect world, there are 40+ developers and 20 guys on QA dedicated to making LOTB even more of a monster game than it is. New Eddies, contests every week... it sounds great. But I'm willing to bet my upcoming Eternal that there are far less. Budget-wise, this game can't support that large of a team... and the fact that one dev made a change from home to accommodate an abusive player in the last event... that speaks a lot to their dedication (and the size of the team).

Add to that, we've gotten solid weekly content for a while now; several new Eddies and characters since March, contests and specials that resulted in 5 star eddies and more.

The point of the rant - let's appreciate what can be done. I have a feeling we're getting more from the devs than we have a right to expect. The rewards are coming. I'm confident that as soon as they've been able to check over as many instances as possible to ensure that no one gets screwed over (that's called QA) then we will get what we've earned. I haven't seen any instances of them NOT making good on things; I've seen them reach out to members with issues and (I presume) make things right on several occasions. I'm super pumped to see what I get from the rewards, like you. If those rewards come tonight, tomorrow or later in the week, I'm good with that.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    Since the last post was mine, i just want to make myself more clear in case if i have sounded like whining (actually i am not)
    -- I didn't get whining off of your posts at all.

Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    So, i am telling to all people who are not patience : let go your expectations, just enjoy the game. Rewards will come up sooner or later.

Just my two cents.

-- Well said.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    I'd make em wait 71 hrs,59 min,59 sec!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers