Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Damn that is gonna be hard (hopefully fun too). 500+!!!! That is 70+ pvp battles every day. Add 50 pve/skull quests to that for us that religiously run our troopers every day. That is 120+ battles each day. Getting all sweathy allready. 😅

OS
    iOS
    71 battles a day? Wow, you are really pushing it. When first reading it I thought defenses would count, too, this time, but that is a steep step up from the 300 last time (which already dragged on for me personally in the end).

Since I have some Ironite to spare, I will probably go for the 500 anyways, but I can congratulate everyone who will get loads of free points from me when playing on auto towards the end of the week...
    Max-1851

OS
    iOS
    Its been raining events! Amazing! But fuck me, cant play the event alot cuz i got exams :P

Well my friends, make papa nekro proud and get 500 battles.

Im gonna go ahead and spend my ironite on refills while auto losing every fight

Prob wont reach 200
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nine View Post
    71 battles a day? Wow, you are really pushing it. When first reading it I thought defenses would count, too, this time, but that is a steep step up from the 300 last time (which already dragged on for me personally in the end).

Since I have some Ironite to spare, I will probably go for the 500 anyways, but I can congratulate everyone who will get loads of free points from me when playing on auto towards the end of the week...
    Don't forget that we are getting half an eternal soul which is more than a week's reward (calculating with top 25 reward + store). For this, I don't think 500 is too much.
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    Aww, it is better to f' up on purpous when it ask draw? Better loose than have the battle not count. Unless you have no problem doing 70+ pvp battles in average each day for a week. 😅

OS
    Android
    With some quick math, the extra 300 battles on top of an average of 200 SOW accumulated for free during the week (in reality you get just a bit more than 200 IIRC) will cost 900 ironite (30 refills). If you don't have that much ironite to blow but want to hit the top tier rewards, then I suggest you clear lists and also farm LoL for souls that you can sacrifice and hopefully get some free SOW from. This event makes me glad that I saved up those stacks of regular souls from the Immortal Soul event since I blew most of my ironite during it. They should give me a decent amount of free SOW once I get around to sacrificing.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Its been raining events! Amazing! But fuck me, cant play the event alot cuz i got exams :P

Well my friends, make papa nekro proud and get 500 battles.

Im gonna go ahead and spend my ironite on refills while auto losing every fight

Prob wont reach 200
    You get 189 in a week by SoW regenerating over time + daily 3 from challenges, if you use them up immediately.
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    Another solid event! Keep up the great work, LOTB Team!

Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    "Coming Home" referencing the Tour, I assume?
    Indeed. I probably should have made better reference to that in the forum post, but this weekend has the last few shows for the Europe side of the current tour (ending in London), so we figured it'd be great to have something around the same time.

Sweet!!

500 battles = Eternity Soul on June 3rd!!! (or 4th or 5th lol)