Page 31 of 59 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I'm in 305 battle, I hope to reach the 375 before the reset. By the way, anything have trouble with the GCR, sometimes the MCR don´t steal the titan shield (bug?) and I don't know why. To counter that, I use the blue bat or a pyro soldier (warrior), but is annoying deal whit the GCR.
    yojo-5182

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    I am getting annoyed with the Gunner BITCH!! In the right team setup by a player who knows what they are doing she is a real pain in the arse. Is she OP? I am not sure so other people can argue and decide that one!
    Hahah mine is the sentinel Harpy. I call her the green bitch. No matter who is on the team, I gotta kill her first or she locks up my two healers. I hate that toon lol. The gold bitch, just stun or freeze her if you can. She dies easy if she misses a turn or two. The blue bitch is a pain if she gets to freeze. That puta will freeze my whole team. Sadly, the one I have freezes like one toon lol.
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by yojo View Post
    I'm in 305 battle, I hope to reach the 375 before the reset. By the way, anything have trouble with the GCR, sometimes the MCR don´t steal the titan shield (bug?) and I don't know why. To counter that, I use the blue bat or a pyro soldier (warrior), but is annoying deal whit the GCR.
    I have the same issue, Yojo...MCR doesn't seem to steal the Titan Shield, but I noticed that it is usually only on the 1st round. It does steal the Shield after the 1st round.

Thankfully I pulled a Warrior NBoL two weeks ago, and he always breaks the shield of the GCR. Wish he would steal it, but something is better than nothing.

OS
    iOS
    Mine doesn't steal the shield from GCR. She seems to activate it. Sometimes when the shield isn't up I can hit her with GRE, AoP and the prisoner without it activating, but when I attack with MCR, it comes up. I've given up on trying to understand it though, I've seen a lot of weird stuff playing so much this week.

Sorry those guys are giving you trouble Iceman. Im surprised they're holding up at all. I'm in the same boat as you with the shell and immunity talismans. Hopefully we see BNW real soon.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by yojo View Post
    Yep ! titan shield is definitely bugged. not only GCR but on Mummy too.. Viking s loot sometimes steal sometimes not.. sometimes the shield regenerate itself in the middle of a turn (lol) ..
    maybe the bug is related to immunity effect but not sure.
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    Android
    501. 502 ended in draw... 990 ironite spent. I hope it was worth it...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    I have the same issue, Yojo...MCR doesn't seem to steal the Titan Shield, but I noticed that it is usually only on the 1st round. It does steal the Shield after the 1st round.

Thankfully I pulled a Warrior NBoL two weeks ago, and he always breaks the shield of the GCR. Wish he would steal it, but something is better than nothing.
    lucky you Iceman, the NboL are very useful, but I don't have any of them hahaha.

Mine doesn't steal the shield from GCR. She seems to activate it. Sometimes when the shield isn't up I can hit her with GRE, AoP and the prisoner without it activating, but when I attack with MCR, it comes up. I've given up on trying to understand it though, I've seen a lot of weird stuff playing so much this week.
    Same case for me, steal the shield sometimes,other times she activates the shield
    yojo-5182

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    501. 502 ended in draw... 990 ironite spent. I hope it was worth it...

513. I had ~575 ironite when the event started, now down to 100. Not sure of total spent. Got some ironite along the way and sand of wars by clearing the board and sacrificing tier 1 stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Kardas has the best team right now hands down. Oh man, the meme crew with VE and every corrupted ox soul.
    I lost to this team because of an APMA error! Karma for laughing at it, I suppose...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Coletrain View Post
    I lost to this team because of an APMA error! Karma for laughing at it, I suppose...
    You shall not laugh at F'N Visions Eddie and his cow ghosts