Page 44 of 59 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    The perfect defense broke the game.
    My thots exactly! With all the bugs who knows! Mismanaged event 4 sure!!!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    I take offense! They were Corrupt Ox Souls. And they're better than you think!
    Yes, no mistake they are "soul"s. They are very special. VE told me about this so thats why i have put the thread. Thats a team with spirit!

Note: I have also put the same team and had couple holds from the same person. And my oxes were LVL 1. Hard to believe isnt it? (Just think about if that holds were not APMA)

Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    The perfect defense broke the game.
    Exactly! No defence team were able to hold like this. You don't need that all fancy talismans and passive. Just throw the oxes, they do the job! Where are you Nekro? You should see this.. lol!
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47
    I didn't make it, as either my phone is about to brick, or the servers were that bad. Couldn't get back in the game for two hours at one point... but I digress, I played all 446 of my battles. I get why people threw some... but my thinking was, if I spent all that time doing it, I wanted my rewards for the weekly rank as well. Why not get my ironite back? Always play to win.
    You were so close!
    I get why players threw matches also. The impression I got from Mizrael was that it was impossible to reach 500 without throwing matches. Sounds like he may have overdone it.

OS
    iOS
    I take offense! They were Corrupt Ox Souls. And they're better than you think!
    But seriously, consider the free points from my crappy defense as some sort of consolation.
    Oh man I remember now what they were! Sorry, no offence intended
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    Android
    Playing 500 arena battles whilst playing 50 troopers per day AND having a family and job, plus other hobbies - not sure how some of you guys do it. Set my target as 275 which I managed, but it really felt like a slog.

Managed to stay within the top 250 which was the best I could hope for considering how many people were going for 500 battles. Got to say, it was not fun, but better than endless replays of LoL.

I'd have been really pissed if my eternal soul had yielded f'n Beelzebub after everything, but for once I got some luck with the summoning and snagged Clairvoyant.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Playing 500 arena battles whilst playing 50 troopers per day...not sure how some of you guys do it...
    That would be scripts on a PC using an Android Emulator
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    That would be scripts on a PC using an Android Emulator
    Speak 4 urself,lmao! Sore fingers!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post

I'd have been really pissed if my eternal soul had yielded f'n Beelzebub after everything, but for once I got some luck with the summoning and snagged Clairvoyant.
    wait. So did you get your rewards already or had the 150 fragments together already?
    I managed to get 275 fights, too but agree: it was pretty hard. Bought at least 10 SoW reloads and on the last 100 fights i instant-quit to get through faster. (i had way beyond 1900 points so i could easily risk some point loss)

I will have 150 fragments together once i claim my rewards on both accounts.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by LandCrusher70 View Post
    You were so close!
    I get why players threw matches also. The impression I got from Mizrael was that it was impossible to reach 500 without throwing matches. Sounds like he may have overdone it.
    Yeah, I was near rage at the crashes lol. At least I didn't have to buy any ironite for, I'd have had a nutty. Would have made it had I had time earlier in the week.
    Eskiggalu-8063

The only problem is, for an entire week my defense was listed at zero fights. While I know for a fact that I have been attacked.
    Someone showed me a screenshot of his upon victory where he got points for beating me but I lost none. In fact, the only way I could lose points this week was by attacking something myself and losing.
    So somehow, the game's not registering that I have a defense. Perhaps because I had way too much SoW than was good for me. Or because I'm a strange case by not starting PVP upon release. Or somewhere, I did something horribly wrong during the tutorial.
    I have no idea how this happened and I did not mean to take advantage of this. It's just that this event, this bug, and my ridiculous SoW stack turned into some perfect storm. I had hoped this weirdness would pass upon reset but as of writing this post my defense is still at a (0/0)
    Bah... I passed along your account for investigation earlier in the week, assuming that like another case we'd seen, something funky had happened to your PVP leaderboard information that was entirely separate from the real statistics for your participation. We must have missed something.

I'll follow up again with the team. Thanks for the additional info for what you saw on your end.