Page 46 of 59 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by satani View Post
    wait. So did you get your rewards already or had the 150 fragments together already?
    I managed to get 275 fights, too but agree: it was pretty hard. Bought at least 10 SoW reloads and on the last 100 fights i instant-quit to get through faster. (i had way beyond 1900 points so i could easily risk some point loss)

I will have 150 fragments together once i claim my rewards on both accounts.
    Sorry I didn't reply earlier, I haven't got rewards yet but by finishing as Warlord III I had enough fragments after the event
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    Android
    Did my 500 attacks (502 in fact :] )

That was not that huge as I got some days off.
    But application error makes me mad from time to time...
    The last 10 battles for 500 before reset, I was not sure to be able to launch battle!

Gratz to everyone, a second week of huge investment!
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

OS
    Android
    nope, still no goods from event after 520 games

OS
    Android
    Dito, did my 525+ Games and still no rewards

OS
    Android
    Hey guys, no hurry, see first post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Rewards will be available to claim in-game approximately 24-72 hours after the event ends, with rewards claimable until June 10th at 5 PM PT.
    I don't think we reach 72H :]
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

OS
    Android
    Don't you guys remember the Sparton 300 event, I am pretty sure the rewards didn't come out until the Tuesday after, I think people need to just relax with the rewards not showing up right away.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BonFire View Post
    Probably Monday, and it tells you to go to the store for a one time package if I remember.
    The last time was on tuesday and it worked that way but still we got no indications about how to get the prizes this time....I am a very greedy collectionist of characters wo I always hope to drop something new ( maybe that damn prisoner.... lol )

" There's a time to live, and a time to die, when it's time to meet the Maker, there's a time to live, but isn't it strange? that as soon as your born you're dying!"

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Don't you guys remember the Sparton 300 event, I am pretty sure the rewards didn't come out until the Tuesday after, I think people need to just relax with the rewards not showing up right away.
    This. If it's like last time, rewards will appear as a purchasable item in the store for 0 gold, for everyone at the same time.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Coletrain View Post
    This. If it's like last time, rewards will appear as a purchasable item in the store for 0 gold, for everyone at the same time.
    Thanks mate. Which store will it be available in...the Arena one or the regular store?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Thanks mate. Which store will it be available in...the Arena one or the regular store?
    Regular store as a one-time only item to claim, like the 10 free immortal soul fragments during last event.
    Funny to see people not following the forum at all coming here just to enquire about the status of the rewards, even if we barely passed the half time of the deadline specified by NF.

Guys, be patient...
    Enti-2694