Page 53 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Compiling data should be the easy part. Does this mean you're weeding out obvious instances of multiple thrown attacks or other devious strategies, which is taking extra analysis? That would be cool for the people that didn't speak up instantly about it like me even when it worked to my advantage. Integrity in competition is key, even amidst the bugs last week.
    Where did it say that throwing matches wasn't allowed? An event where you get equal credit for wins/losses with the goal of a very large number of matches encourages throwing matches. The point is for you to spend ironite and therefore for many people that means spending cash. If the devs didnt want people to throw matches they would have said that. You can't punish someone for breaking a rule that doesn't exist. I understand the issue is that throwing a bunch of matches to a single player artificially inflates their ranking, but that's a problem with the code that could be easily fixed by limiting the amount of defensive points you can get from a single player, and that's an obvious problem that should have been anticipated.

OS
    iOS
    I R dissapoint. Thought the tiers compounded for loot, didn't make 500 because of crashes, but... meh. Luck of the draw. Didn't get anything I've not gotten before. Still, events are fun. Thanks for the loot NF.
    Eskiggalu-8063

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraznoff View Post
    Where did it say that throwing matches wasn't allowed? An event where you get equal credit for wins/losses with the goal of a very large number of matches encourages throwing matches. The point is for you to spend ironite and therefore for many people that means spending cash. If the devs didnt want people to throw matches they would have said that. You can't punish someone for breaking a rule that doesn't exist. I understand the issue is that throwing a bunch of matches to a single player artificially inflates their ranking, but that's a problem with the code that could be easily fixed by limiting the amount of defensive points you can get from a single player, and that's an obvious problem that should have been anticipated.
    It's called an exploit. Go ask Clint for an explanation.

Well, souls gave me a ACR, Desert Marauder and Wrath as my standouts. Was hoping for the Clairvoyant, but it wasn't Beelzebub so I can't be all mad. This is also kinda splitting hairs given the rewards we did get, but it woulda been nice to have a 100 ironite back instead of 100,000 gold.

OS
    iOS

Coming Home Rewards

I should've known better....

The bottom of my Eternity wanted list was Beelzebub. I also wanted the Clairvoyant.

Eternity Soul: Beelzebub
    Legendary Soul: Assasin Golden Son
    G/A Soul #1: Gunner Undead Allied Soldier (Dupe)
    G/A Soul #2: Assasin Troll (Dupe)
    G/A Soul #3: Assasin Newborn of Light
    G/A Soul #4: Assasin Wicker Golem (Dupe)
    G/A Soul #5: Gunner Dog (Dupe)
    G/A Soul #6: Assasin Burning Muumy Dog (Dupe)

Needless to say, it wasn't worth the effort....

OS
    Android
    Assassin Artillery Dog, Gunner Possessed Rockets, Storm Eddie and the Clairvoyant! Long wait, but I'd say it was worth it.

I finally got back a Desert Marauder I had sold ages ago from the Legendary Soul. I got dupes with everything else and I'm now 3 skill shards shy of having a maxed Wrath.

OS
    Android
    Thank you Sparton for your constant updates!

With the rewards, I will be able to pull my 2nd Eternal Soul on Saturday's reset. Also got enough 4* dupes thanks to this event to get an Exalted Sacrifice that netted me 50 rare souls! Oh man, I'm gonna love the essence these things will contribute to my next Vortex fill. Pulled a dupe Nomad, my first ever PDK, a dupe SSD, and 2 new Magus COTDs (who knew those things came as twins on your first batch?). I'm rollin'.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

Hey Sparton, I'm sure you guys have a bunch of content planned out, but I was wondering if an "all Eddie" mode is on the horizon. I have a few dupe eddies I'm looking to sacrifice and may want to keep 1 or 2 of them if such a mode was planned. Thanks for keeping us informed regarding the event rewards!

4 Skill Shards off of max Wrath, debating whether to do it or not. Waiting for Trooper points and buying the weekly shard from the store doesn't seem like my cup of tea. Plus, I wanna start saving Iron Coins for the 20 Eternity shards. Then again, I could take a break for a year before Night City and Brave New World come out.

Also, what happen when you fight Wrath in the story if you have Wrath as an add and then activate Eternity Eddie's Fury?