Page 55 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast
    Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Vampire Hunter Eddie from one of my reward GA souls, yes! I was grinding for him in the Eddie event but didn't score, so cool.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BonFire View Post
    Also, what happen when you fight Wrath in the story if you have Wrath as an add and then activate Eternity Eddie's Fury?
    I think you get a blue screen of death.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Well I got some pretty good stuff I would say from this event. From my legendary I got a FOTD eddie didn't have him yet and he looks pretty cool. Anyone know if he is useful at all I don't see him too often?

I also got a Assassin Troll 4* from my G/A already had one so he's going to the sacrifice bin. Also got an Assassin Newborn of Light really cool I might invest into him but don't know if he is better than the warrior one or nah? Anyone got advice for that as well? Other than that just usual dupe crap that I need to get rid of in my regular souls and G/A souls.

So I'm not complaining nice pull and got a lot of eternity fragments so that's nice too.
    treeb0mbb-9454

OS
    iOS
    Boo only dupes from that haul of souls, but cant complain about a those skill shards

OS
    Android
    Well, got me a clairvoyant on both accounts. Nice! On my second account i could also instant-sharder her to nearly max.
    Plus one of my legendary souls gave me a second Vampire hunter eddie, so for me: great event! Was woth the time invested!
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    Tier7 would mean you get tiers 1-6 prizes too? Or you get only your tier prize? Sorry if question has already answered but i understood that if you reach a tier you get also the lowers...in tier7 i took only tier7 prizes and i want to know if It is correct
    Last edited by Csk0; 06-07-2017 at 06:04 AM.

OS
    iOS
    all dupes, only 4* in the legendary soul. But 6 Skill Shards, won`t complain
    Ingame name : heavy-3412
    Don`t use troopers daily anymore

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Csk0 View Post
    Tier7 would mean you get tiers 1-6 prizes too? Or you get only your tier prize? Sorry if question has already answered but i understood that if you reach a tier you get also the lowers...in tier7 i took only tier7 prizes and i want to know if It is correct
    Only tier 7 is 3 skillshatds and 35 eternal frags.
    But with all other tiers below it is
    7 souls
    6 gunner souls
    6 skillshards
    75 eternal frags
    1 legend soul
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    Only tier 7 is 3 skillshatds and 35 eternal frags.
    But with all other tiers below it is
    7 souls
    6 gunner souls
    6 skillshards
    75 eternal frags
    1 legend soul
    Then it's correct. Thank you 👍

OS
    iOS
    So I got Wrath from my first Immortal Soul, is he worth sharding? Rest were all dupes 3* and a green bat. The skillshards are nice ;-)

On to collect fragments for my Eternity Eddie or Clairvoyant :-) by the way Immortal souls should not result in dupes... too long and costly to get.
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/