Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned
    OS
    iOS

Another solution for dupe characters.

Started playing Transformers Forged to Fight last night which has similar character gathering from souls (crystals there). One thing i found after playing a bit was a super cool feature they have regarding getting dupe characters.

In that game, if you get a dupe it's automatically consumed and the main identical character which you already have gets skill buffs.

So translated here, one would have the option to sacrifice the dupe into your existing character increasing skill levels. Would also help with the perpetual need for more skill shards and a more focused dupe sacrificing process. Leave sacrifice as is in case one doesn't care to power up the main.

Anyways, was a refreshing thing to encounter offsetting the disappointment of dupes, figured I'd share.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Could also implement some sort of scaling based on rarity so everyone isn't running around with all the commons fully sharded relatively quickly.

Example, a skill sacrifice on a Ox Cultist may only result in skill shard fragments needing to be combined into a full upgrade, where as pulling something like a dupe Aces High may result in X amount of full skill upgrades.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Started playing Transformers Forged to Fight last night which has similar character gathering from souls (crystals there). One thing i found after playing a bit was a super cool feature they have regarding getting dupe characters.

In that game, if you get a dupe it's automatically consumed and the main identical character which you already have gets skill buffs.

So translated here, one would have the option to sacrifice the dupe into your existing character increasing skill levels. Would also help with the perpetual need for more skill shards and a more focused dupe sacrificing process. Leave sacrifice as is in case one doesn't care to power up the main.

Anyways, was a refreshing thing to encounter offsetting the disappointment of dupes, figured I'd share.
    So dupes into skillshards? Dat sounds pretty good to me. I suppose forged to fight is just another contest of champions ripoff? Cuz thats what happens there, you dupe the char to unlock a passive whoch sometimes is op...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    So dupes into skillshards? Dat sounds pretty good to me. I suppose forged to fight is just another contest of champions ripoff? Cuz thats what happens there, you dupe the char to unlock a passive whoch sometimes is op...
    Not a ripoff, more so built upon that and refined, same development team

OS
    Android
    would be a nice idea for lowlevel dupes, so we could shard them all instantly because we get a ton of them. but it would be a waste for 5* eddies for example. so there would have to be a system to balance this out based on the rarity of toons. but overall this sounds very interesting.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Not a ripoff, more so built upon that and refined, same development team
    Oh, thought it was like gods of rome, literally the same game with a different skin but less chars.

Why cant devs make oroginal games? When LOTB came, TMNT legends came out, and now theres also DC legends... literally LOTB but with different chars...

I bet i can find a char with the same skill set as the nomad in one of the games...

Same with Clash of clans...

P.A.T.H.E.T.I.C

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Actually! I think i also have a good idea! Ive been playing Final fantasy Mobius for quite the while now, in that game you cards deal shit damage, you have to upgrade them by getting any other card with the same ability name, for example:

Ares in the game has Fire Sword", you upgrade it by collecting Grudge warriors, which also have the ability "Fire Sword".

Same would go here, for example:

Holy Smoke's Rise is also on the Pharoah sun spirit, you can consume the spirit to lvl your rise!

In mobius you also needed multiple copies of the card as you upgrade it and will need to make the card a 4* in order to gain an ability lvl up!

Great system imo

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Actually! I think i also have a good idea! Ive been playing Final fantasy Mobius for quite the while now, in that game you cards deal shit damage, you have to upgrade them by getting any other card with the same ability name, for example:

Ares in the game has Fire Sword", you upgrade it by collecting Grudge warriors, which also have the ability "Fire Sword".

Same would go here, for example:

Holy Smoke's Rise is also on the Pharoah sun spirit, you can consume the spirit to lvl your rise!

In mobius you also needed multiple copies of the card as you upgrade it and will need to make the card a 4* in order to gain an ability lvl up!

Great system imo
    Sounds cool, could also do it on a class level, like sacrifice a bunch of random warriors to increase another single warriors skill(s). Now we're getting somewhere!

OS
    iOS
    Sounds cool, could also do it on a class level, like sacrifice a bunch of random warriors to increase another single warriors skill(s). Now we're getting somewhere!
    What if it is when you sacrifice chars, you have achance to get a skillshard for a skill for that char? May work...

Hopefully sparton reads this thread...

OS
    Android
    Started playing Transformers Forged to Fight last night
    So u have a 24 hour headstart then! Optimus Prime...level 2!!!
    Last edited by Silentknight; 05-26-2017 at 11:43 PM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers