Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    I got free shit when I unlocked and joined an alliance and promptly quit. Nothing compares to you guys (queue Sinead O Connor) lol
    So what should the alliance be called?

I think it should be called "Hey Wanna Hear Something Funny? 21"
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Oh shit i just got my free crystal and bought another one. Got a shitty nobody and a 2* optimus prime!

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Oh shit i just got my free crystal and bought another one. Got a shitty nobody and a 2* optimus prime!
    Argh! Lucky sob! That just earned you officer status in the Legacy of the Beast alliance soon to be founded haha Primes special is OP when built up. Crush high 2*s with my 1*.

OS
    iOS
    Argh! Lucky sob! That just earned you officer status in the Legacy of the Beast alliance soon to be founded haha Primes special is OP when built up. Crush high 2*s with my 1*.
    Oh kool!

I find that his first special is much more reliant than his second one, i prefer multiple hit attacks over one hit attacks. Got my 1* optimus to rank 2 and my second needs 1 of the rank up thingys to rank up...

OS
    iOS
    Well i think this is enough for one night... i got both primes to rank 2, beat the whole first part of chapter 1 on 100%, and gotten myself a synergistic team...

and yea... its 5:15 am...

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Well i think this is enough for one night... i got both primes to rank 2, beat the whole first part of chapter 1 on 100%, and gotten myself a synergistic team...

and yea... its 5:15 am...
    No rest for the wicked.

OS
    Android
    Started playing Transformers Forged to Fight last night which has similar character gathering from souls (crystals there). One thing i found after playing a bit was a super cool feature they have regarding getting dupe characters.

In that game, if you get a dupe it's automatically consumed and the main identical character which you already have gets skill buffs.

So translated here, one would have the option to sacrifice the dupe into your existing character increasing skill levels. Would also help with the perpetual need for more skill shards and a more focused dupe sacrificing process. Leave sacrifice as is in case one doesn't care to power up the main.

Anyways, was a refreshing thing to encounter offsetting the disappointment of dupes, figured I'd share.
    I think that is a good idea, I had played a game with this same feature few years ago and I can say it was working very well

" There's a time to live, and a time to die, when it's time to meet the Maker, there's a time to live, but isn't it strange? that as soon as your born you're dying!"