View Poll Results: Have you ever experienced the 3-tap bug?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 42.31%
  • No

15 57.69%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Have you ever experienced the 3-tap bug in PVP?

As the title suggests, I'm curious how many of you have experienced the incredibly annoying 3-tap bug while PVPing. This awful bug causes you to "lose" the battle since you'll be forced to either reload the game or exit the battle. I'd just like to know how many other players have experienced this bug as it seems that the devs believe it isn't very common.

For those who don't know, the 3-tap bug is the bug that occurs only when toons use a basic attack or skill that has an animation that requires you to tap 3 times. At the end of the 3rd tap, the toon does this weird jerky movement, rather than a clean transition into their attack animation, and then the game hangs with both teams staring endlessly at each other. The player loses any ability to make a move due to all buttons disappearing except for the ones at the top of the screen that allow you to exit the battle.

For reference, this bug has led to ALL of my PVP losses this week, totaling 9 so far. I would have a 100% winrate if not for this annoying bug. I hope others aren't plagued by it as much as I am, as it completely ruins the fun of PVPing. :\
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Do you use same chars on offense too? I have tried with cyborg but have not got locked out yet. So nope :/
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    Do you use same chars on offense too? I have tried with cyborg but have not got locked out yet. So nope :/
    Yeah, it happens with both my own characters and the opponent's characters. It's actually made it so I can't use Cyborg's Dead Eye (his best basic ) because of the chance that it will freeze the game.

One curious thing I've noticed though is that the bug doesn't appear to happen during autoplay. For instance, the enemy SSDs in Game of Dice have never frozen the game when using their power skill on autoplay, whereas I've seen opponent SSDs freeze the game on their power skill in PVP manual play. I wish the devs could play on my account or something to see if it really is an account-based bug. :\
    Tritium-3455

OS
    Android
    I meant if you were using same team when that bug appears. It might be something related to the characters used in the team.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    The weird part it's that i've never had the 3-tap bug, even when i was using vision eddie's take...but i've experienced some "wtf all-buttons disappearead hang" with normal 1-tap skills, especially in LoL during the immortal souls event last week...

"You just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Blackbolt-3189

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    I meant if you were using same team when that bug appears. It might be something related to the characters used in the team.
    Nope. It doesn't matter what toon/team it is from my experience. All that matters is whether or not the toon uses a 3-tap move. I've had Cyborgs, VEs, Mummies, GCRs, SSDs, Soldier Eds, etc. all proc the bug when using one of their 3-tap moves.
    Tritium-3455

OS
    Android
    i had this twice or three times a few weeks ago but nothing since then. really strange, you seem to be the only one who constantly get this...
    workaround idea would be not to use this when you are sure that you will win and take out enemies first, who can 3tap attack.

but obv this is lame...what did the support say?

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Never see this one.
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    i had this twice or three times a few weeks ago but nothing since then. really strange, you seem to be the only one who constantly get this...
    Same.. happened few times with GCR 3 tap revival skill.. but after some update never happen again
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    Android
    Never, sorry.