View Poll Results: Have you ever experienced the 3-tap bug?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 42.31%
  • No

15 57.69%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    Some playin' around trying to recreate the bug... Tritium, as Lulero pointed out, it might be linked to the speed. So the reason why I never experienced on iOS is pretty simple: I always play on max speed. However, my emulator tends to stutter (dunno why) sometimes, and on my alt I still have 180/300 second challenges, and sometimes I use (current version) 2x speed - the 3-tap happens there a lot. I pumped the speed to 3x today on emulator for gunner LoL grind, and not even once did I get tap bug.

Hope this helps the devs
    Thanks for the information, Enti! I've also noticed that it never occurs during autoplay, which I play on 3x speed. I used to think that autoplay negated the bug, but maybe it actually is the speed that does it. This bug is so weird.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Haven't experienced this bug, which seems to be very annoying. I play the game on a android (tablet & phone) and with the KoPlayer emulator on my pc's.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    Its worth noting that the "new 3x" is really just the old 2x (per the release notes) current 2x is the old 1x, and the current 1x is some slo-mo. Not sure if this refers the original 1x and 2x or the slightly sped up versions from a month ago. Worth considering when diagnosing of it really has to do with speed

OS
    Android
    I've been running battles on 3x speed the past day and a half and haven't had the 3-tap bug occur at all. Also, I've been purposely using some 3-tap moves (Cyborg's Dead Eye, GCR's revive) and the bug never procs. I'll give it a couple more days before I become fully convinced that the bug depends on game speed. For reference, I used to play on 2x speed (or 1x before the speed update), and that's when the 3-tap bug would occur quite often.
    Tritium-3455

OS
    Android
    only once i seen the 3-tap bug when i played on emulator: bluestacks
    never on the phone or tablet (android both)
    mkultra-1058

OS
    Android
    I wanted to thank everyone who has contributed to this thread so far. I sent an email to support with all of the information we've crowdsourced together and Michelle (customer support member) has passed it on to the team for investigation. It's only a matter of time before the bug gets squashed now!

Also, I can safely say that playing at max speed (3x) negates the bug completely. I've switched to solely playing in max speed now and haven't had the bug proc at all ever since I made the change. When you get used to playing at max speed, you wouldn't have it any other way! It definitely helps with breezing through PVP battles.
    Tritium-3455

OS
    iOS
    Might explain why I haven't seen this issue. I only play at 3x...but glad it is getting addressed.
    Canyptian-2758