Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Nice work! I have put a link to here from my own guide.

OS
    iOS
    Thanks much

Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    Nada sir. Your cyborg is pretty cool FYI, he's my fav of your characters. How on earth did you get so many rares and so many gunners?
    I started this game before the official launch and back then trooper badges reward does not have a weekly limit...

Not going to levelup to 50 both my boost/will/40 ones 'til it gets fixed. Oh well .-.

Edit:
    Another note: the BULWARK yellow talisman should be a solid choice for a blue character instead of a pair of blue talismans. Yes, you lose 100 magic for the substitute, and you lose the modifier bonus, but you gain ALOT of HP, and you gain a mega increase in special which should translate well to Eddie and Axis commander.
    And the % buff of Magus Talismans (Paladin/Holy). I mean, if the character has locked yellow slot fine, but I wouldn't change Magus for Gunner Talismans for say Carriage eddie. HP is indeed nice but, I'm a full-dmg dealer so =/... But it's only my gameplay perspective. I think that Magus Talismans are the most affected by the Talisman's inconsistency; Warriors have Fierce, Sentinels Overwhelming, Gunners Bulkwarks and Assassins are OPOP .
    Last edited by SARGERAS; 08-07-2016 at 03:00 AM. Reason: quoting

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by SARGERAS View Post
    Not going to levelup to 50 both my boost/will/40 ones 'til it gets fixed. Oh well .-.

Edit:

And the % buff of Magus Talismans (Paladin/Holy). I mean, if the character has locked yellow slot fine, but I wouldn't change Magus for Gunner Talismans for say Carriage eddie. HP is indeed nice but, I'm a full-dmg dealer so =/... But it's only my gameplay perspective. I think that Magus Talismans are the most affected by the Talisman's inconsistency; Warriors have Fierce, Sentinels Overwhelming, Gunners Bulkwarks and Assassins are OPOP .
    Each to their own, I'm levelling a set and I have a new trooper with an axis commander who did the same, of course I can't test him (only try him once a day), but it's better than nothing til mine are levelled.

Each to their own, I'm levelling a set and I have a new trooper with an axis commander who did the same, of course I can't test him (only try him once a day), but it's better than nothing til mine are levelled.
    I would appreciate if you share the results (Magus vs Gunner sets) in an overview, since the higher SP stat quickier you can get the Fury (plus Thief Talismans).

OS
    iOS
    I would love a thief set, I don't have a single one unfortunately let alone 9 to cover the RNG, so that info is prob gonna have to come from someone else for now. I ended up leveling my soldier Eddie today tho, so he's five stars! Again I could make him max today, but I feel like I'm gonna grind out his talismans over the next couple weeks (the yellow ones are already five stars). The magus data is going to have to wait, for whatever reason (beer), I upgraded the pyro soldier tonight, so the blue party is going to have to be shelved for now.

I use a Thief set on my Undead Allied Soldier. It will add 35% to my Fury. I use it on him because of the Extra Turn. He can sometimes add 70%. Here a video of me getting 2 specials in 1 round:

https://vimeo.com/177875848
    Last edited by Beeboo; 08-07-2016 at 07:20 AM.
    Beeboo-9833 Level 98

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeboo View Post
    I use a Thief set on my Undead Allied Soldier. It will add 35% to my Fury. I use it on him because of the Extra Turn. He can sometimes add 70%. Here a video of me getting 2 specials in 1 round:

https://vimeo.com/177875848
    Wow very cool.

I've been farming Kingdom of the Sands Powerslave Madness for 1 more Thief Talisman to make a second set.
    Beeboo-9833 Level 98