OS
    Android

Nomad attacking twice

Not sure why, but the Nomad on Carlos team is attacking twice in a row, I have *not discerned when, maybe of has to due Wrath or some other bug. Anyone else notice this, or something in similar circumstance? At first I thought it was the angel of strike bug, but his team wasn't using one.
    Last edited by abbadon; 05-28-2017 at 08:51 AM. Reason: Grammar

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by abbadon View Post
    Not sure why, but lot the Nomad on Carlos team is attacking twice in a row, I have discerned when, maybe of has to due Wraith and some bug. Anyone else notice this, PR something in similar circumstance? At first I thought lot was the angel of strike bug, but his team wasn't using one.
    I saw this as well several times and it cannot be a revenge and a new attack since I was going first and attacked the Nomad first. In his round he got 2 attacks (rest of the team was frozen, none of my toons died)

OS
    Android
    Agreed it isn't the counter strike talisman since he attacks twice in a row. I've also seen it late in the match when the talisman has worn (or should) have worn off.

OS
    Android
    I confirm that too with Carlos Nomad, it happened twice.
    It also happened to me with a Samurai Eddie yesterday and a Sentinel Harpy today.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.