Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

PvP Week 16 - Statistics and Discussion

Another new Eternal!

Carlos was a madman even in the days of Beta - relentless attacker - so not surprised he's at the top. Congrats bud!

Props as well to always-a-threat-to-tear-it-up-last-minute GMAC and Canyptian! Cool to see a new name up there again.

This should be a really interesting week with the Coming Home event.

Would love to hear strategies. Clear lists for hours? Throw fights just to get the numbers quicker? Run fights on auto? A combination?

500 is definitely a lot - but 275 seems to be a number many are targeting. Next weeks thread should be pretty interesting.

I was thinking of "throwing" some fights - a successful trooper of mine appears to be doing that - but held off and cleared seven lists instead. Benched F'n Visions Eddie cause he's effective but slow - and not really as concerned if I lose one here and there this week. We'll see how the week goes time wise.

If you're throwing fights, it's really a balance of getting the fights in - but not going so low that achieving the score needed for 1900 points at reset (2200? ) doesn't become unachievable. Because those thrown fights will skew your ratio in an attack heavy direction - and those incoming attacks may make it difficult to climb out of a hole that's too large.

As far as numbers - things seem to have stabilized. Ratio seems to be just under 1:1 for most I've talked to unless you're a pretty mellow player. In this point environment I'm still pretty selective with attacks and continue to achieve a good rank with minimal attacks. I don't think that approach will work if you're shooting for Top 5...

Number of Attacks made: 198

Number of times Attacked: 168

I have to give a nod to Bad Taste and his Cyborg squad. It was my single loss of the week

Thanks for posting everyone and good luck in the Coming Home event!
    Last edited by Nicko; 05-28-2017 at 03:34 PM.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Attacks: 16
    Defence: 18

Really low numbers from me. As I said in another thread yesterday the Soul event last weekend absolutely burned me out last week and I struggled to find the motivation just to play Troopers all week.

Got off to a decent start today. Up to 79 attacks made and even got into the top 100 for the first time. I have realised though there is no way I can stay there - I lack the variety of characters needed to do it. Not sure how I will play out the rest of the week. Have a really busy week ahead at work so may well have to sneakily play on auto. I won't get 70 fights/day in if I wait till the evening. I really want to try and get to 500 but will have to see what happens over the week. I may end up throwing fights at the weekend if I get close to the magic number.

Edit

Congrats to Carlos on getting Eternal
    Last edited by PerthEddie; 05-28-2017 at 03:18 PM.
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    Android
    For this week i will play manually what I can to get the daily battles necessary (72). If I don't have the time to do it manually will play in auto. When playing manually I am clearing lists.

My stats for last week and what have done till 2 hours ago.Name:  Screenshot_20170528-080544_1495983940442-339x289.png
Views: 305
Size:  43.3 KB

OS
    Android
    First, congrats to Carlos for eternal and to Gmac & Canyptian who filled the rest of the podium. Well done!

Last week I cleared attack list whenever I was able to. I ended up #22.
    Attacks made: 229
    Attacks against: 199

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I have to give a nod to Bad Taste and his Cyborg squad. It was my single loss of the week
    Thank you, sorry to be the one to break your 100% win rate. In fact, the AI seemed to have its bright moments last week playing my squad...

This week I'll clear list whenever I can as always, and we'll see where the # of attacks it leads to. Have no particular goal atm.

See you in the arena!
    Last edited by BadTaste; 05-28-2017 at 03:47 PM.
    BadTaste

OS
    iOS
    ATK-109
    DEF-98
    PTS-2409

Congrats to los, mac, and tian on taking the podium.

Was off schedule with everything last week so didn't play much. Lots of volume in the reward tiers last week, only gonna increase this week.

Good luck to all in the event.
    ​Sunlight, falling on your steel,
    Death in life is your ideal,
    Life is like a wheel

BG840-9659

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Grats Carlos!

OS
    Android
    attacks: 197
    defense: 168

my goal will be 275 this week, but things might change in the end, i will reevaluate the situation on friday.

good luck to all of you

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Attack:269
    Defense:229
    Slow week for me...2 refills thru the week & only 1 yesterday. Already used more refills this week...goin 4 500!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Congrats to Carlos... If this Saturday wasn't scheduled a long time ago for me, I think I might have joined him (idk only if above or below :P). Week was perfect for Eternal run since no one didn't go very far until the very end. Anyway, attacks cut in half from me this week, 332 (with two bloody APMAs, on victory screen, one over Enkilol and one over runner-up, rest I won and claimed victories, and am so proud), while I managed to stay on 285 defenses, and my squad burst last day, especially in the last 2-3 hours Mayhem started early for me this week with this event (can't remember last time I was under 50) but it's nice to see everyone decided to participate. As Nicko said, numbers will be really interesting, and I can say I think the same.

See ya all on the pyramid top \m/

OS
    iOS
    Definitely had to attack a lot to overcome my crappy defense and to crawl out of the cellar from last weeks 1,785 place finish.

Ill just say say I got attacked 432 times.

The prior week while on vacation i literally attacked 7 times (1 each day) all week for a final rank of 1,785.

This week at some point I figured I'd go again for top 10, best prior was 7th. So I had to spend a ton of attacks just to get to 1,900 pts (I think I started at like 1,200 or something). So my attack numbers are going to be skewed high.

Agree about Badtastes team, that cyborg got me at least once, SK's Clairvoyant team had my butt 2-3 times too, and Carlos' wrath got me too among others.

I had a 4 man core team that attacked ~95% of the teams, with one other toon that I would sometimes rotate in.

Crazy how Prisoner is now just in the mix of toons, not nearly as prevalent as before nerf. Still waiting to get that elusive cat.

Glad Kamuz and Killhouse let me take 3rd, and GMAC is just a beast, and figured would be a good week to join team death squad. Congrats Carlos!

Just figures after burning thru some ironite another event that will require some additional burns.

Hats off to Jofer again for that stamina. Not sure how you kept it up for so long, my 47 year old body/brain can't do this week after week...although this week may have to be an exception.

I think i like like this point system better. Definitely a step in the right direction.

Coming up to anniversary of launch too right?

Cheers all!
    Canyptian-2758