Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    Thanks, I take that compliment. I started off with VE, did not work, changed to Pharaoh, did not work, only remaining Eddie I have maxed is Samurai and I always loved him, so I just let him try to shine. I still get lots of defeats, but at least the hold rate stopped decreasing, which is good.
    Same here, I had VE and it didn't work, now I have pharaoh and it is not working lol. Next I'm going to try Cyborg. all I need is skillshards. Hold rate keeps decreasing as I keep attacking ... :/

OS
    Android
    Well, as I laid out earlier in one of the threads, the most beautiful defense holds I've ever seen. Wrath going first - purge. CG stuns entire team. Rinse & repeat till dead Second time my Nomad survived the stun, but your Cyborg stole 3 power from my team, so Mirage was out of question. I'm putting together an anti-Ringe team tho, but it needs some QA
    Yeah, Ringe's team wrecks face when the RNG shines on it. I faced him 3 times yesterday and lost the first two because he went first and Wrath made the first move both times. Not much you can do when that happens. The third time, I went first and made sure to immediately exact my revenge on Wrath.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Yeah, Ringe's team wrecks face when the RNG shines on it. I faced him 3 times yesterday and lost the first two because he went first and Wrath made the first move both times. Not much you can do when that happens. The third time, I went first and made sure to immediately exact my revenge on Wrath.
    You're using wrong toons :P

OS
    Android
    Well, as I laid out earlier in one of the threads, the most beautiful defense holds I've ever seen. Wrath going first - purge. CG stuns entire team. Rinse & repeat till dead Second time my Nomad survived the stun, but your Cyborg stole 3 power from my team, so Mirage was out of question. I'm putting together an anti-Ringe team tho, but it needs some QA
    We are both very, very unlucky, because you are almost only now who can lose to my def

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    You're using wrong toons :P
    Haha c'mon man, you know there's not much you can do when your Wrath starts off the fight. A Prisoner or Sentinel Harpy are the only counters to your team I can think of, and I happen to have neither of them. Don't worry though, when your Wrath acts after your CG, there's no issue at all.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Haha c'mon man, you know there's not much you can do when your Wrath starts off the fight. A Prisoner or Sentinel Harpy are the only counters to your team I can think of, and I happen to have neither of them. Don't worry though, when your Wrath acts after your CG, there's no issue at all.
    Yeah, I know... And I know that feeling for not having toons you want... I think I am the only one who has no Prisoner, no BCR and no GCR. And no VE as well, even after the event. And if AI was smart enough to perform moves in the same, wining order every time, I'd have 40% on def... Though my attack might fall a bit as well, but not that much.