Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You should max your characters and then upgrade your talismans.
    Talismans are the sngle-best way to boost your peeps. Plus, there's no penalty to unequip them and try them on several characters to see who they work on best. In fact, Gonzo even posted in another thread "I've said this since day 1... Talismans are the most important aspect in this game right now". Don't know why he's saying otherwise here. Talismans are the way.
    Last edited by HeadlessHammerhead; 08-10-2016 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Clarified and streamlined content

thanks yall, whats the best buy/deal with trooper badges , curious of folks thoughts on this as well lol.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRising View Post
    thanks yall, whats the best buy/deal with trooper badges , curious of folks thoughts on this as well lol.
    get your shards, after that just get any souls as you got a week to accumulate more badges, with 50 troopers you can easily buy the lot inside a week and do the same the week after and so on, but definitely skill shards
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadlessHammerhead View Post
    Talismans are the sngle-best way to boost your peeps. Plus, there's no penalty to unequip them and try them on several characters to see who they work on best. In fact, Gonzo even posted in another thread "I've said this since day 1... Talismans are the most important aspect in this game right now". Don't know why he's saying otherwise here. Talismans are the way.
    i always use gold for talismans as characters level themselves up during battles, i sell all my xp shards for gold aswell
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    get your shards, after that just get any souls as you got a week to accumulate more badges, with 50 troopers you can easily buy the lot inside a week and do the same the week after and so on, but definitely skill shards
    It goes contrary to the pokemon instinct of "catch em all", but it's true. A skill shard is a guaranteed boost. A rare soul is almost always another 3* waste and a loss of 8000 gold.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Trystangst View Post
    It goes contrary to the pokemon instinct of "catch em all", but it's true. A skill shard is a guaranteed boost. A rare soul is almost always another 3* waste and a loss of 8000 gold.
    yep, although im due a good pull from a soul and its the most exciting thing for me at the moment, which only lasts for a bare second but hey
    Dutch-2701

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    iOS
    i just re read my last post and it sounds so wrong........
    Dutch-2701

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    i just re read my last post and it sounds so wrong........
    lol. I didn't catch it until you just wrote this.

OS
    Android
    *cackle*
    You boys

ok skill shards it is then after i get up to 50 troopers to do a bit of both.

ShadowRising-6281
    Last edited by ShadowRising; 08-11-2016 at 03:58 PM.