Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyHarry-2514 View Post
    Pulled a third Wrath in a row...
    I'm not even buying the eternity soul fragments anymore unless I have no other choice, I prefer to buy the talismans instead for example. At least I'm not disappointed...
    Yeah I get that for sure. But I still want Clair as she can wipe me out after a few rounds of battle with her revive - esp. if coupled with a VHE - they are often the pain in the ass.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I finally got my wrath just in time to see him get nerfed I just knew it would happen. Still happy to finally get him. Now only Eternity Eddie alludes me.

OS
    Android
    My 5th Eternal Soul today gave me another Clairvoyant. I was hoping to get Wrath because he'd complete my collection... Not that I'd use him now that he's the Yamcha of the four. Shame really, he was so strong.

Better luck next month.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    my first eternal soul is wrath,i expect him better damage with max skillshards and max talismans but he is ok

OS
    Android
    So far I got 4 Belzeebubs and one Eternity Eddie. So I would have betted I will get another Belzeebub but I was wrong it was another Eternity Eddie. This is so frustrating
    Inishmore-8627

My first 3 were all Eternity Eddie... then I pulled Wrath and now he's been nerfed... Oh well... still wish I had Claire! There really should be a trading option! :-)
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    When I heard November would bring some sort of Eternal dupe system, I started saving my Eternal Souls. I had 4 by the time the Trooper Souls arrived. In order, they were:
    Wrath (nr3), Eternity Eddie (nr2), Beelzebub (nr3), and THE CLAIRVOYANT. Took me 9 souls to get her, but at least I have her now.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    iOS
    Don't play Arena that much so only managed to get my 4th Soul. Went and pulled my 3rd Clairvoyant. I will save her for the upcoming Sacrifice event and then into the pit she will go. I was hoping to get Wrath this time
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    iOS
    Pulled Wrath on my first go, seems pretty good. Just need better talismans and more skillshards.