Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Eternity Eddie, didn`t think i get him, but I did. Now working for Nr. 2....
    Ingame name : heavy-3412
    Don`t use troopers daily anymore

OS
    Android

Beelzebub...and im happy...I should not??? With good talismans is super...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by zdm-1083 View Post
    Got Eternity Eddie
    Not great but good enough.

One I want the most is Clairvoyant.
    I'm with you on wanting Clairvoyant, but Eternity Eddie is a badass. I got mine last week and initially was kind of bummed, because I have Eddies that I like... I wanted some new support staff. But then got to using him a bit and throwing in some skill shards, and he's a killer in PVP and PVE. Now he's my favorite Eddie. And from what I've read with Wrath and Blob, we got extra lucky!

OS
    Android
    Since, I have not played PvP much yet except during the last event; I only just now got to open my first eternal soul.

It turned out to be... Eternity Eddie

I am pretty happy with getting him, it is always nice to get a new Eddie to play around with. Now I just need to figure out a good talisman set up for him.

I will start working on getting my next eternal soul next week. It will probably be a long process, but I look forward receiving my next eternal. I am hoping it turns out to be Clairvoyant.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies"

CURRENT CHAMPION: Pharaoh Eddie - Level 100 (maxed talismans, maxed skill shards)

Fully Maxed Characters (level 100, level 50 talismans and max skill shards)
    Grim Reaper Eddie - Carriage Rider Eddie - Masked Harpy - Corrupt Rescuer
    Pharaoh Eddie - Fear of the Dark Eddie
    The Wicker Man - Angel of Fear
    Golden Son x3
    Golden Son - Desert Marauder - Corrupt Rescuer

powerslave74-3757 (trooper list currently full)

OS
    Android
    Got my first Eternal Soul yesterday, which turned out to be Eternity Eddie. Would have preferred Wrath (for PVP) or Clairvoyant (so I have all Magus again), but EE is cool enough.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    iOS
    I wanted Eternity and Clairvoyant and got Wrath and Beelzebub. Wrath is very good though, Beelzebub I am yet to really try as I got it last night at Reset... I really hope the next 2 won't be dupes :-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    I wanted Eternity and Clairvoyant and got Wrath and Beelzebub. Wrath is very good though, Beelzebub I am yet to really try as I got it last night at Reset... I really hope the next 2 won't be dupes :-)
    Here's hoping that you get Eternity Eddie with your next Eternal Soul pull (I am toasting you a Trooper Beer)! I would like to see you be able to keep your Eddie collection complete. I will never be able to complete my Eddie collection, since I was not lucky enough to pull Coalgiver during the Christmas event. Unless of course, the devs decide to make hm available again.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies"

CURRENT CHAMPION: Pharaoh Eddie - Level 100 (maxed talismans, maxed skill shards)

Fully Maxed Characters (level 100, level 50 talismans and max skill shards)
    Grim Reaper Eddie - Carriage Rider Eddie - Masked Harpy - Corrupt Rescuer
    Pharaoh Eddie - Fear of the Dark Eddie
    The Wicker Man - Angel of Fear
    Golden Son x3
    Golden Son - Desert Marauder - Corrupt Rescuer

powerslave74-3757 (trooper list currently full)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by powerslave74 View Post
    Here's hoping that you get Eternity Eddie with your next Eternal Soul pull (I am toasting you a Trooper Beer)! I would like to see you be able to keep your Eddie collection complete. I will never be able to complete my Eddie collection, since I was not lucky enough to pull Coalgiver during the Christmas event. Unless of course, the devs decide to make hm available again.
    Cheers buddy 🤘🏻

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Pulled 2nd Eternity Eddie, what a disappointment. Now have to wait 3-4 weeks for another chance of getting new toon, probably 3rd Eddie ... Anyway, I sacrificed him plus some other toons at tier 6 and got 5 (five) seer souls - disappointment became frustration. From 5 seer souls I pulled 2 fucking Mummy Eddies, 1 Storm Eddie and 2 other *** crap. Frustration lvl 10 out of 10. I almost threw the phone out the window.
    I'm on the clear path to lose the hope for this "game" and quit.

Will we ever get something guaranteed?
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Eternal Souls should not die dupes, until the collection is complete, this is insane :-(