Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    Eternal Souls should not die dupes, until the collection is complete, this is insane :-(
    Agreed, devs failed again hard in that dept. Was just talking about this with others in Transformers. I have another Eternity soul to open, if I get another dupe, might just quit. Rather play games where the devs aren't amateurs and have some sort of clue regarding a great gaming experience.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Agreed, devs failed again hard in that dept. Was just talking about this with others in Transformers. I have another Eternity soul to open, if I get another dupe, might just quit. Rather play games where the devs aren't amateurs and have some sort of clue regarding a great gaming experience.
    Open it!!! Ur fans r waiting! Dupe,dupe,dupe! Lmao!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Well, it could a dupe Beelzepop :]

But I feel the same as you, right now I'm playing for nothing as I'm missing quite few toon to have a complete rooster for PvP
    (AoF, Nomad, Visions, Wrath that's all)

So I do not enjoy any other drop...

Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    A good way to gain a rank in PvP
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Yep, my haters are gonna party like it's 1999, Purple Rain will be showering down lol

"But life is just a party, and parties weren't meant 2 last"

OS
    Android
    I opened my second Eternal Soul, and I have received another Wrath. Maybe it would be good to have 2 Wraths for the arena. I will try it as soon as I collect some shards.

OS
    iOS
    Opened my 2nd Eternal Soul and got Eternity Eddie, so I'm very happy...at least not Beezelpoop and a dupe Wrath.

I see him used in PvP, but is he any good? I don't see any of the top 25 use him on defense.

Banned
    Eternity Eddie

... the 2nd

Sacrified him, got 25 (!!!) seer souls. After 10 I stopped, only ridicioulus 3* shit again.

Really don't know, what NF's problem is, OK, they are frogs, but that is no apology.

I think, as said before, that I will also free up space on my device.

FFS when will this board finally know, that I am no robot.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    I'm on the clear path to lose the hope for this "game" and quit.
    Quitting a few days ago was so far the best thing I could have done.

1. The constant search for time has ended to play all my troopers (that was one reason I stayed that long). It's been addressed over and over and over by high profile players that this game is a time sink and getting worse. Never has been addresses by the devs accordingly and the solution would be really very simple - fast path on 3 skulls -> tip and win.

2. The bugfixing moral is outrageous. I know the devs always mention different departments are responsible for different things. But it feels like a slap in the face if they just try to sell you more and more stuff and don't improve the game at all. Even worse - each bugfix introduced more and new bugs.

3. You really feel f*cked if they try to sell you 3 skillshards for 50 quid and every 10th fight ends in an error.

4. I read the planned update for mid of July (another 3 weeks to go!!!) and the nerfing is just hilarious. They "sold" Warrior NBoL to players for ironite (but guaranteed) and now they nerf the toon. Same with MCR and Wrath. Funny is that all 3 of them I would have filly skillsharded and just out of the blue the devs would destroy 50% of my offense teams. I can't use other toons because I can't get them even with a high effort - RNG. So reading all this shit makes it even feel better that I uninstalled the game.

5. Watching more from the outside now the devs really seem to fire random shots in the dark, trying desperately to make some cash and seem to nerf like a bunch of headless chicken running around to keep players busy and distract from the more pressing issues (bugs).

The hope you are loosing is a gut feeling that I started to get long time ago as well. I'm honestly glad I'm arrived at the point of seeing how pointless this game has become. It is sad as I really like Iron Maiden (still have all the old Vinyls at home) but this abomination of a game doesn't do the band justice - my opinion.

A few weeks ago I bough Overlord within a Humble Bundle for 6,99 and started that over the wekend. I know it is a different game and for PC but the point is: I haven't had that much fun in playing a bug free game for a long time and for a price ...

I tell you quitting this game is less worse than quitting smoking. Just force yourself a few days and distract yourself with other things you like. Suddenly you will find there are so much enjoyable things out there and the mood lifts immediately. I tried almost a year with LotB - so nobody can say I haven't given this game a chance - but it hasn't moved at all since a few month now - that is just ridiculous.

Account is still up for sale!
    39 Skillshards in stock - tons of upgrading materials
    All Eddies (even Coal Giver) but: Mystic, Eternal, Samurai, Navigator
    Missing a few main toons: AoF, Nomad, GCR
    Eternals: Wratch, Beelzebub
    Sharded (full or partial): CR, Viking, MCR, AoP, AG, AoS, Wrath, Red Pyro, DM, AGS, Green Harpy, SSD (now and then I spent a skill shard on a random toon like Blue Soldier)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post

Account is still up for sale!
    39 Skillshards in stock - tons of upgrading materials
    All Eddies (even Coal Giver) but: Mystic, Eternal, Samurai, Navigator
    Missing a few main toons: AoF, Nomad, GCR
    Eternals: Wratch, Beelzebub
    Sharded (full or partial): CR, Viking, MCR, AoP, AG, AoS, Wrath, Red Pyro, DM, AGS, Green Harpy, SSD (now and then I spent a skill shard on a random toon like Blue Soldier)
    Hold - have you thought about eBay? Very curious what an account goes for. What are your thoughts on how much you'll get?
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Hold - have you thought about eBay? Very curious what an account goes for. What are your thoughts on how much you'll get?
    Is it even within the terms of service or whatever that we are able to sell accounts? I know we are not able to change the associated email address with the account but in other games the account was considered property of the developer.

Also... Hold, you'll be missed, agree completely with your comments.