Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I got the Clairvoyant which I am very happy about but does anyone else feel she is over rated? I feel like in PVP she is not good she doesn't scare me ever and her AI is terrible. I am sure on the player side her abilities are crazy but when I tested her out on defence she would always use her revive ability when there no dead members on the team.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I got the Clairvoyant which I am very happy about but does anyone else feel she is over rated? I feel like in PVP she is not good she doesn't scare me ever and her AI is terrible. I am sure on the player side her abilities are crazy but when I tested her out on defence she would always use her revive ability when there no dead members on the team.
    Just shitty A.I. like 90% of the other toons. Had her on defence since day 2. Nothin special! Fun on offence & that ass...!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    I agree. I've got Clairvoyant on defense and really don't know how she's doing, but at the higher tiers it's hard to tell when most of the players are close to 100% on offense (defense obviously works against lower tier players).

Most of the characters are that way. I've got MCR on offense and she's amazing, on defense my hold rate was about 0. Don't have GCR, but I see people complain about her all the time. I can't think of any defense I've faced with her that she was a deciding factor in the battle. There is always a weakness, especially with the current buff removal, counterattack, taunt meta.

OS
    iOS
    I pulled Wrath. Is an ok draw, though, he is pretty easy to kill. Is fourth in my list for powering up, so won't use him for awhile.
    Last edited by Monte47; 06-11-2017 at 12:31 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    I pulled Wrath. Is an ok draw, though, he is pretty easy to kill. Is fourth in my list for powering up, so won't use him for awhile.
    Still...not a dupe! Haven't opened my 3rd...scared, lol!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    Cool! He was my 2nd choice when I pulled mine last week, but I got my first choice instead. The lovely Clairvoyant.

OS
    Android
    3rd eternal a dupe wrath, but that's ok he will go directly to the altar.
    Carlos

OS
    Android
    I am very glad to say i just dropped the " Eternity Eddie" I tested hi in Arena and he sounds amazing skilled and witht he sets of talismans I choosed. it will be fun to use him!

" There's a time to live, and a time to die, when it's time to meet the Maker, there's a time to live, but isn't it strange? that as soon as your born you're dying!"

OS
    Android
    YES!!! Wrath!!! 3 down, 1 to go!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel666 View Post
    I am very glad to say i just dropped the " Eternity Eddie" I tested hi in Arena and he sounds amazing skilled and witht he sets of talismans I choosed. it will be fun to use him!
    Grats Fallen! The good Angel of the forums lol. Sorry for taking Eternal from you again, I really want you to win some day. Bengio removed any of my hesitations this morning, but would love to see you on top of the podium soon.