Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast
    Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    4th Eternity Eddie
    Nice! Pretty soon you with EE, myself with Beezle, and Nicko with Wrath can have a round robin basketball tournament

Also where did Nekro go? He's one of my favorite forum personalities. Sometimes I think he's my Tyler Durden from the movie Fight Club when I sleep haha. Never online at the same time, hmm..

OS
    Android
    I think i could cover the clairvoyant team then.

OS
    iOS
    I have all 4, and have been saving these frags for a while. I wanted some sacrifice fodder so I cashed in.
    Got my 3rd Et Ed, and 2nd Wrath.

I have enough for a Tier 7 sacrifice now, but decided to hang on to the 2 Wrath for now.

Sorry to those in dupe hell, still trying to complete the set.

OS
    Android
    After 2 Clairvoyants my 3rd soul today yielded me Beelzebub. Now to figure out a talisman build for him....red or purple? Hmmm.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Two souls opened so far, both were Wrath.
    Proud member of Caesar's Legion. Unofficial member of the Poor luck- very few passives Eddie's club.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    After 2 Clairvoyants my 3rd soul today yielded me Beelzebub. Now to figure out a talisman build for him....red or purple? Hmmm.
    Depends on your team composition but reds will work best IMO, check strike, explosive or thorn.

Last soul was a Clairvoyant, Finally!!!
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    iOS
    I got Beelz today. My first one after two or three Eternity (think it is two) and three Wrath (kept 2). So at least he is new but really it is Clair I wanted and still want as she is a pain in the ass in PVP when coupled with VHE......one day she will be mine! LOL
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I got Beelz today. My first one after two or three Eternity (think it is two) and three Wrath (kept 2). So at least he is new but really it is Clair I wanted and still want as she is a pain in the ass in PVP when coupled with VHE......one day she will be mine! LOL
    We really should have a trade option around here, as yesterday, after: Claire - Beelze - Claire - Beelze - I pulled a third Claire!!! She was quickly use for sacrifice, which was good, but this is getting ridiculous... how many months/years it will take for me to grab a Wrath or an Eternity Eddie?!?
    I wish for a talisman type converter

Pulled a third Wrath in a row...
    I'm not even buying the eternity soul fragments anymore unless I have no other choice, I prefer to buy the talismans instead for example. At least I'm not disappointed...
    Member of CaesarsLegion

Most wanted char: Voidling

Maxed Awakend char:
    LoL WiWoEv
    LoL
    LoL
    Cyb CLoL LoL
    LilNi LoL RaWi

To be maxed: too many

OS
    iOS
    I have 120/150 that will be my first pull,i hope that will be Belzebub or Wrath