Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    angelkelly
    I agree, explosive talisman are way to op for there own good. Nowadays with more toons being able to remove beneficial effects.They can be really annoying.

Btw: How can you counter them if your immunity is remove or stolen by M.C.R?

Wrath,Vision, and so forth can make any toon vulnerable to either getting stun, taunted or frozen. So your point is invalid.. (Ian)
    Last edited by angelkelly; 05-30-2017 at 12:24 PM.

Man, those things were so useless when they came out. I don't remember the cost, but it wasn't worth it for a shield. Just for yourself if I remember correctly as well.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by angelkelly View Post
    I agree, explosive talisman are way to op for there own good. Nowadays with more toons being able to remove beneficial effects.They can be really annoying.

Btw: How can you counter them if your immunity is remove or stolen by M.C.R?

Wrath,Vision, and so forth can make any toon vulnerable to either getting stun, taunted or frozen. So your point is invalid.. (Ian)
    Well by that logic, we should remove stun from the Prisoner and Corrupt General, freeze from Viking and MCR, etc etc, and get rid of paralysis and freeze talismans too - because immunity wont protect you from them either if its been removed. I'd guess more people have one or more of those toons or talisman sets, than they do Explosive sets.

Anyway. Visions can take buffs and is so popular people call him the new Mummy, Wrath has even better "remove beneficial" attack than Visions and will be profligating very soon, Magus CR has 100% to steal buffs (if fully sharded) and Newborns can remove beneficial effects with their basic attack/revenge. This never used to be a problem when immunity protected you from buffs being stolen but apparently that was a bug that persisted for 9 months... Now arena is who strips buffs and gets counter attacks.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    Android
    The only thing I believe should be changed regarding these talismans is the 2 turn stun. Stunning for one turn is fine as it adds some flavor to the set, but 2 turns? That's too much, even for an effect that evidently has a low chance of proccing (brings to mind all the theories that the AI gets a proc increase). There's nothing like seeing your whole team get stunned for 2 turns by ONE enemy. Even with the MCR's freeze, you can negate the freeze by killing her quickly so your frozen toons become usable again. You can't do quite the same thing with stuns (i.e. killing the toon with the explosive set equipped won't un-stun your toons). I don't agree with the logic behind explosive sets ─ giving one toon the potential to use an AOE Prisoner basic attack (minus the transferring of negative effects). Make the stun last one turn, and all will be well. They'll still be incredibly useful, as then it'll still be like having a CG basic attack in the hands of a warrior toon.

Edit: Then again, this is more of an issue with the effect of Grievous Burn itself and that explosive talismans can AOE apply the effect. In the hands of Samurai Eddie where he can only inflict one enemy with Grievous Burn, it's perfectly balanced. The effect only becomes broken when it can be applied AOE-style and stun more than one enemy toon for 2 whole turns. We all know how important 2 turns are in PVP.
    Last edited by Tritium; 05-30-2017 at 06:16 PM.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    We see a lot of whining when
    a) people don't have things that other players do - and yes I have been guilty of that too
    b) people cant figure out the counter to something

We had complaints about void talismans too but I note that's died down a bit now. they didnt needto be changed and neither do Explosive...
    I completely agree with you @Ian.

The Explosive Talisman are "perfectly balanced" they way they currently are. I have a set that I never use due to the same reason @hold mentioned.
    Jomsvikings/thanos-2148

OS
    Android
    oh the explosives can even stun harpies for two turns , totally reasonable strong, i have changed my mind....

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    oh the explosives can even stun harpies for two turns , totally reasonable strong, i have changed my mind....
    Lol what, really? Now that's just funny. The unstun-able gets stunned again!
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Lol what, really? Now that's just funny. The unstun-able gets stunned again!
    actually there was a prisoner in the team, so maybe it was due to him, sorry but it was early in the morning

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    I don't have a prisoner and I've stunned the harpies with the explosive talisman.

I shared this with Sparton a while ago, so he is aware.
    Canyptian-2758

OS
    iOS
    Sentinel Undead Rescuer's Escape move will make this talisman set useless too.
    Jomsvikings/thanos-2148