Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Give up

OS
    iOS
    Funny the way the thread title "Give Up" has taken a different meaning as the thread went on
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    wow, last android update? i have issues too but your's are a really huge fuckup, mine are only a minor fuckup at least....maybe if you swich to emulator or to another device? did you try that? seems like some sort of incompability with your OS....
    Lmao! Definitely not a techy. Playin on my phone...that's it!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Funny the way the thread title "Give Up" has taken a different meaning as the thread went on
    Yep,just gunna hit 500 & GIVE UP!!!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Because it's made by EA, they wouldn't allow their dev team to screw up so much. Even when there was the rare bug they'd mail everyone free stuff. That is a fun game, used to be 1st on my server. Quit playing when they added mods and such.
    Yeah, there are definitely higher standards there. It's really fun, and there's a lot the beast can learn but there's also a lot that it could learn from the beast. It's really enjoyable right now but depends what the end game is like, only level 35. Character shards are awesome but look like they're pretty time gated and there's no chance to get lucky and pull a prisoner quality character.

For now, it's just nice to not feel like I'm in a bad relationship that I can't shake.

OS
    iOS
    I've had at least 20 crashes today alone. Tried 2 different iOS devices. Both devices running 10.3.1. Updated my phone just a while ago to 10.3 and still crashing.

As the rest of you guys, I lost more SoW and points this week than I care to think about. Not to mention the troopers too. So annoying!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    I've had at least 20 crashes today alone. Tried 2 different iOS devices. Both devices running 10.3.1. Updated my phone just a while ago to 10.3 and still crashing.

As the rest of you guys, I lost more SoW and points this week than I care to think about. Not to mention the troopers too. So annoying!
    Server stability is fucking outrageous ... I tried to go for top 25 but loosing now every 2nd fight do to APMA errors ... really no point in trying anymore

I do like events of that kind but that's plain bullshit if you get one error after the other. I'm spending more time watching the app restarting after an error than playing the game ...

OS
    iOS
    Carlos, Shaolin, and Fallen Angel battling it out for 4 and 5

Doesn't help that it could get affected by the servers
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Same for top 10. Was 8th and going well 30 mins before reset, then I managed to play one match the last half hour.

Won't complain though, barely past 500 matches and 14th (Shouldn't most around this rank, this crazy week, have more? Curious to see the numbers), first time in top 25, sounds good to me

EDIT: Oh, and about topic, I don't know shit But getting eternal sounds both tactical, as in a race, and madness.
    Last edited by Lulero; 06-04-2017 at 12:12 AM.
    RETIRED - Lulero-2041 - Cyborg Ed.
    "Time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time" - B. Russel

Toons I maxed after Cyborg, chronologically ordered:
    Allied Bomber Boy, Pyro Soldier, Corrupt Rescuer, The Nomad, Wrath
    Run to the Hill Ed., Grim Reaper Ed., Angel of Fear, Soulless Demon
    Desert Marauder, Undead Rescuer, Pharaoh Dog, Death Dog
    Corrupt General

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    Server stability is fucking outrageous ... I tried to go for top 25 but loosing now every 2nd fight do to APMA errors ... really no point in trying anymore

I do like events of that kind but that's plain bullshit if you get one error after the other. I'm spending more time watching the app restarting after an error than playing the game ...
    Its really frustrating. I had a serious of 4-5 crashes in a row mid week that cost me 80 points!