Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Give up

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    I guess a game that has bazooka-armed dogs and demonically-possessed landmines might attract really strange people?
    Hahaha you had a point here..
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Just had a win over dje. Showed 0 points each but counted as a loss!
    Arf, sorry for that undeserved hold :/
    dje-8079

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    I guess a game that has bazooka-armed dogs and demonically-possessed landmines might attract really strange people?
    Hereby I declare that I am going for Eternal now. I demand Jofer stops playing for the foreseeable future and nobody is attacking or revenging me. I was told things work here that way. Respect my authority and obey! 😇

But first I must
    10 find bed
    20 have a good night sleep
    30 goto 20

OS
    iOS
    As a recent Eternal, nothing is given to you and calling "dibs" will probably just get you attacked more. Took me 1200 matches to climb the hill and stay there.

That being said, I took it easy this week, played hard to catch up and finish the 500 off... was fun, I was ranked 5000+ yesterday and was up near 10 today. BUT so many crashes, APwhatever and Maclo and all their buddies.
    And like others mentioned, it's crappy timing to have events like this while there's a match reward bug.

Played a bunch Of Star Wars GoH, haven't had one crash one error, pretty much identical game without the maiden (which obviously sucks). But still how do they have server stability and minimal crashes?? Even if you time out it just tries to reconnect and doesn't ef you out of rewards.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Killhouse View Post
    As a recent Eternal, nothing is given to you and calling "dibs" will probably just get you attacked more. Took me 1200 matches to climb the hill and stay there.

That being said, I took it easy this week, played hard to catch up and finish the 500 off... was fun, I was ranked 5000+ yesterday and was up near 10 today. BUT so many crashes, APwhatever and Maclo and all their buddies.
    And like others mentioned, it's crappy timing to have events like this while there's a match reward bug.

Played a bunch Of Star Wars GoH, haven't had one crash one error, pretty much identical game without the maiden (which obviously sucks). But still how do they have server stability and minimal crashes?? Even if you time out it just tries to reconnect and doesn't ef you out of rewards.
    Because it's made by EA, they wouldn't allow their dev team to screw up so much. Even when there was the rare bug they'd mail everyone free stuff. That is a fun game, used to be 1st on my server. Quit playing when they added mods and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Killhouse View Post

A chance at reconnecting when these errors happen is a feature I would really like to see implemented. I've experienced more crashes/errors this week than the past 1-2 months combined. Perhaps the servers are overwhelmed with everyone trying to get 500 battles, but for those that are still trying to jockey for position it's really disheartening to beat a team only to have an APMA error appear and count it as a defeat.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Coletrain View Post
    A chance at reconnecting when these errors happen is a feature I would really like to see implemented. I've experienced more crashes/errors this week than the past 1-2 months combined. Perhaps the servers are overwhelmed with everyone trying to get 500 battles, but for those that are still trying to jockey for position it's really disheartening to beat a team only to have an APMA error appear and count it as a defeat.
    I agree - I've never seen this many. Occasionally yes - but it was always no more than a minor annoyance.

Hopefully it IS just that - that the servers can't handle the increased load due to the comptetition.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by surfingwithdje View Post
    Arf, sorry for that undeserved hold :/
    Np bud, not ur fault! Sure everyone's getting em
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Coletrain View Post
    Perhaps the servers are overwhelmed with everyone trying to get 500 battles
    NF cannot use this as a defence to the issue. APMA errors are not new. When you put an event like this on you have to make sure your infrastructure can handle the increased load on the servers. May as well rename the game Legacy of the APMA. Sorry but it is not acceptable any more. How much money has been lost by the user base in losing battles due to these errors and then buying Ironite to get more resources to complete PvP and PvE battles?
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    iOS
    Lists are getting ridiculous. Just had two APMA errors in ten minutes - Bengio and Mr Freeze - and then there go your buffs and a bunch of points. Not to mention numerous spontaneous restarts.

Can't play tomorrow morning cause of an event - can only imagine what this will be like late tomorrow afternoon (Chicago time) as everyone is trying to get their 500 battles finished...
    Nicko-0517