Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Give up

OS
    Android

Give up

Dear Jofer, once you said: "shaolinlondo deserve to get eternal, after much I mess with him in the past"

Your words, not mine or some Pope, yours.

Now u do it again. For which reason you are so after me, are you still mad about the past?
    So basically I can't get the eternal, but all the others players yes, right?

No? Then for the fake sake, every time I try to make my climb at the top, you magically appear to mess with me?

Seriously, u let every one else get there, except for me. I don't understand, hope you ll help me to figure it out.

Eternal is there, waiting for you. I give up.

OS
    Android
    What is the full story?
    Noventa-3366 -- I'm back need daily troopers

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Man, and here I thought you were cool now. All I did was grind out my 500 battles and now you're freaking out and quitting? Wtf is wrong with you? Since you made a post you expect nobody else to play and the shit to be handed to you? Youre so entitled dude. I haven't even logged in for 14 or so hours!

I was actually chatting with Gmac, Silent, Dave and Nekro last night in Transformers laughing about how mean it would be to take eternal from you and we all laughed. I had no intentions, was just banging out my 500 so I could take it easy the rest of the week.

But now after seeing this dumbass attack, and the shitstorm I'm hearing about the Facebook group right now I think maybe I will keep pushing past 500.

Oh and tell your cheerleader thanks for the "one does not simply let jofer win" meme.

OS
    Android
    Are you on facebook, can we talk there?

OS
    Android
    There's a FB group?

Btw Shaolin, I don't think Jofer has anything against you. Although, you may want to refrain from making a whole thread dedicated to him when you can just PM him and remove all doubt about where he stands with you.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Here we go again. Can everybody please grow the fuck up, it's a friggin' game.

Eternal doesn't belong to anybody and it's there for whoever fucking wants it. It only requires determination and the will to spend time and money and of course, having a shitload of luck when it comes to pulling the right chars. Skill is basically not needed, aside from skillshards, and everything is based on rng

Can't believe i'm even saying this, i'm not calling anybody out, to me you're all cool and whatnot, but please.......kindergarden is over and closed

tex
    Örder of Eld: Sanctuary for players that can live without mandatory Discord-sessions and pow-wows

OS
    Android
    Keep playin, stop crying and maybe u ll get what you want.
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    iOS
    Ive seen the FB post, chill the fuck out shaolin, i swear jofer isnt even going for high ranks this week (atleast from my current info).

Just for you, im going for eternal.

#Nekro4Eternal2017
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Ive seen the FB post, chill the fuck out shaolin, i swear jofer isnt even going for high ranks this week (atleast from my current info).

Just for you, im going for eternal.

#Nekro4Eternal2019
    Fixed it for you.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Man, and here I thought you were cool now. All I did was grind out my 500 battles and now you're freaking out and quitting? Wtf is wrong with you? Since you made a post you expect nobody else to play and the shit to be handed to you? Youre so entitled dude. I haven't even logged in for 14 or so hours!

I was actually chatting with Gmac, Silent, Dave and Nekro last night in Transformers laughing about how mean it would be to take eternal from you and we all laughed. I had no intentions, was just banging out my 500 so I could take it easy the rest of the week.

But now after seeing this dumbass attack, and the shitstorm I'm hearing about the Facebook group right now I think maybe I will keep pushing past 500.

Oh and tell your cheerleader thanks for the "one does not simply let jofer win" meme.
    Lmao! Autobots Unite! Kickin ass in Transformers & still causing shit! Y I love ya man!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers