Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Eternal 500

OS
    Android

The Eternal 500

Whew! That was a mission! A few things I noticed while undertaking this ever-lasting time suck of an event...

- PvP is my least favorite part of the game

- Bugs are alive and well, thriving in the arena

- Strike talismans can trigger even after the effect has been removed

- Strike talismans still counter reflected damage

- People will put a strike talisman on just about anything

- AoF passive can trigger even after death

- Random chars that shouldn't be able to, have the ability to remove beneficial effects

- Void talismans aren't working like they should

- I'm better than NF at naming these events

- The next event should be a Legendary fragment LoL grind that gives us the chance at 5* non-Eddie, non-Eternal toons like Axis Commander, the Prisoner, Pharoah Dog King and Alliance General to name a few if not all

- Give me my Eternal Soul... I want it and I want it now! LMAO!

- Oh wait... the last two are not something I noticed...
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Whew! That was a mission! A few things I noticed while undertaking this ever-lasting time suck of an event...

- Random chars that shouldn't be able to, have the ability to remove beneficial effects

- The next event should be a Legendary fragment LoL grind that gives us the chance at 5* non-Eddie, non-Eternal toons like Axis Commander, the Prisoner, Pharoah Dog King and Alliance General to name a few if not all

- Oh wait... the last two are not something I noticed...

Add a few more
    - Prisoner transfering his debuffs to enemies on hit
    - Newborns doing AoE damage..
    - Buffs appearing out of nowhere
    - Defence still triggers everything almost 100%
    - Strike talis have no more than 12% to trigger(on attack team offcourse and not on defence) and they are advertised as 25%
    - Marks on my team explode when i do a perfect attack..
    - AoF passive trigger even if toon is not dead and is left with very little health
    - Harpies getting stunned even if no prisoner is/was present in the battle

And many more that i can't remember, i stopped writing them down a few weeks now, there are so many of them.
    Last edited by DaveMurray; 06-02-2017 at 12:52 PM.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMurray View Post
    Add a few more
    - Strike talis have no more than 12% to trigger(on attack team offcourse and not on defence) and they are advertised as 25%
    - AoF passive trigger even if toon is not dead and is left with very little health

And many more that i can't remember, i stopped writing them down a few weeks now, there are so many of them.
    The prisoner does transfer negative effects as part of his basic attack, that's as intended.

Marks on your team will explode if you're using an aoe heal and get perfect.

The others are probably bugs. The defense triggering 100% isn't quite right. I think NF has it set up to give the defense an accuracy buff, and at the same time give the offense an accuracy debuff. I use a lot of high trigger chance tali's and abilities. When absolutely nothing works on my team several battles in a row, that's the only explanation I can think of. Especially when I've had my entire team, or at least 3 out of 4 stunned by a CG several times in a row and he didn't even have paralysis or freeze talismans to boost his percentage a little.

OS
    Android
    Newborns could have explosive talismans equipped also.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    iOS
    Sorry, for the second part I could not contain myself and give some information or suggestion to you. The aim of my reply is to try give more insight and feedback on these from my own experience. Feel free to disagree with me about anything, I'm open for a good debate

Understandable, it can get boring and hard if you lack some toons or specific talismans. But currently PvE is even more boring from my PoV

Yes, unfortunately. Would be glad to play LotB finally bug-free after almost a year since its global launch

We do not know the code working in the background on what the sequence of the actions are. If it is written that buffs should be executed before being removed, then the character giving a final counter before ripping the buff off is working as it should. If you encounter teams with Troll, can you check if Heal Shield gives a final heal before it is removed? I'd say it will, based on the same logic

Should've been tackled with a bug fix in April, you are still seeing this?

And it's fun

Unfortunately it triggers whenever the f*k it wants. I have various experiences on this one, e.g. not triggering when Prisoner on enemy team, triggering when prisoner on enemy team, triggering second time after prisoner is killed,
    triggering after AoF revived, triggering after 3rd enemy killed, none of the above, all of the above. Too unreliable, though this bug saved my ass a few times

What do you exactly mean by this?

What do you exactly mean by this?

Eternal 500 is a great name indeed

This is something I'd love to see. I think the character pool is greater in this case than for Eddies, so fragment per soul could be reduced a bit to get more characters (allies giving less essence on sacrifice anyway)

*Out of stock*

Always worked this way, check skill description

Explosive talismans have proc chance (35% maybe?) to deal physical damage to all enemies

Endure on revived allies (GCR power move) are not shown but they are there, and is appearing next turn

People tend to remember bad things more over good ones. I'd suggest to make a calculation before claiming such a thing

Proc chance is 35%, I suggest to make a calculation before claiming such a thing

That is goddam strange

Known issue by NF

Explosive talisman effect can stun Harpy - Known issue by NF
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    Hey Enti, good stuff lol... a few things on my end real quick

the void talismans.. so when they would proc for me there has been times that a teams perfect hit will remove them with no bene remover on team. Believe one was against sent harp x 2. Happened more than once but too many matches to remember. Also have seen nothing happen to a team when an AoE physical damage char hit me with a perfect shot...

Strike talismans... yes I am still seeing them counter reflected damage after fx removal lol... so I remove bene fx from a sent harp, it counter strikes and the reflected damage triggers the counter strike again. Reflect shield damage from second counter attack then triggers Nomad with strike talis and that triggers AoF passive even though no one on my team died lol... fun stuff LotB!

Oh and one more I saw last night was a NBoL remove bene fx from all my toons... could it be a possible bug with the AoE from an explosive set? It's possible no?

Anyway it's a general consensus that the game is bugged af... PvP would be awesome if it was bug free.. got use to playing a bunch of matches but still not ready to go for eternal... need more things to do in PvE!
    mjmxiii-1619

I would love to have more to do in PvE content at last! Besides of 50xGoD to feed the troopers. Some kind of an endless dungeon or randomly generated survival mode!im strongly concerned about BNW (if! it ever hits the light of this servers...been flashing "coming soon" for almost a year and been postponed for 7 months now since the November fiasco). It will probably wear out in a few weeks and will become the new LoL- overpriced event with little reward and hence little attendance...

One annoying bug to add:
    -If MCR gets killed, her 2 turn freeze gets removed from all affected enemies and they can instantly take their turn. Might be the case for all freezers, but i don't use any others.
    This is not the case for other debuffs, like passive disabled,burn,marks or stun.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    I would love to have more to do in PvE content at last! Besides of 50xGoD to feed the troopers. Some kind of an endless dungeon or randomly generated survival mode!im strongly concerned about BNW (if! it ever hits the light of this servers...been flashing "coming soon" for almost a year and been postponed for 7 months now since the November fiasco). It will probably wear out in a few weeks and will become the new LoL- overpriced event with little reward and hence little attendance....
    Yeah it worries me a bit there Miz... been trying to understand the raise in SoT price for Skull quests and yeah it might have better drop rates but most times the drops are terribly useless.

Seeing the price hike for the same worlds/better drops, makes me think that BNW could be overpriced as well. Hoping against hope that NF hits a profit goal soon and starts to drop some prices lol. Still dig the game but it's gotten really bad with bugs and server issues over the past little while here.

Would be nice to see some kind of loyalty reward for all of us sticking with it through the ups and downs but I'm not gonna hold my breath waiting for that to happen!
    mjmxiii-1619

Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Would be nice to see some kind of loyalty reward for all of us sticking with it through the ups and downs...
    You mean downs and downs...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    You mean downs and downs...
    Haha... yeah! Hard to be optimistic lol
    mjmxiii-1619