Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Hey man - great to see you back!
    And yeah - haven't fought like this in a while - hope all is well!
    Will try to pass by the forum more often... Even if PvP is not for close future, everything is fine here.. just not much time for LotB pass troopers as of late :/
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    iOS
    Only 10 fights in to the new week and got my first APMA error as I put the finishing blow on Haudrauf.
    My fear here is these errors are NOT related to the event last week - or if they were the effects continue to linger - so could be another rough week.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Congrats to Jofer, Nicko, and Kamuz, with the latter two being my Troopers, so I am very happy indeed for them!

I am in amazement at some of the stats, and especially folks like Ian who played 250 matches or so and still finished just outside the top 100.

I played over 500 matches, but lost quite a few fights to Jofer and Derek while trying to clear my lists, which cost me big points. Next time will learn my lesson and just refresh the list instead of trying to get the 2 free SoW...stupid (and stubborn) of me, but I was also trying to learn and try different toon setups to see how to beat their defense teams. Hats off to them for some awesome defense teams.

Anyway, my stats are as follows:
    Attack: 89% (479/540)
    Defense: 7% (35/478)

Not having Shell or Immunity Talismans really affect my gameplay and defense teams, so have to just accept it for now.

Congrats again to all of you, especially the top 5...well down, guys!

OS
    Android
    Congratulations to Jofer on yet another Eternal.

Tons of APMA errors this week. Out of 36 losses, about 20 was due to APMA3. 2 of these still awarded the win. I am also seeing other APMA errors before battles and when switching between screens that cause the game to restart. Already had several this week as well. The last APMA3 resulted right after a match that I saw a Magus Golden Son revive and sink straight through the bottom of the screen, never had to kill it the 2nd time. I was hoping to get Wrath this week to help my miserable defense but got another Eternity Eddie.

Stats

Attack 95% (674/710)
    Defense 11% (62/586)
    Rank 7
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Only 10 fights in to the new week and got my first APMA error as I put the finishing blow on Haudrauf.
    My fear here is these errors are NOT related to the event last week - or if they were the effects continue to linger - so could be another rough week.
    20 or so fights in so far with no APMA but have had 2 or 3 crashes. Jury is still out on server quality.

OS
    Android
    Congrats to the top 3, will be very cool to see a triple threat troopers podium this week!

ATK: 479/547 - 79%
    DEF: 67/486 - 14%

So I was kinda lucky in that I maybe had two or three AMPA errors all week in arena with the same errors when switching screens like a lot of people had. However, very unlucky with in-match bugs. Strikes triggering after removal and reflected damage were par for the course. Strange how I grew to expect and accept it from the Legacy of the Bugs. How this has become acceptable to us all is beyond me. I guess the mechanics of the gameplay and the coolness factor trump all of the games shortcomings.

NF should really credit everyone for all those losses due to the AMPA3. It is fascinating how they continue to fall short on thier end and we all continue to thank them for this shit. LMAO! Thanks for letting us play 500 matches for an Eternal soul Nodding Frog! How about next time, you guys be more well prepared for the increased traffic?

Oh, btw... wrapping your heads around that source code and ironing out all those bugs.. that would be nice too.
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Thanks everyone! And congratulations to everyone else on your spoils of war Last week was a crazy one all around, guessing this week will be a bit calmer haha

Attack 502 72%
    Defence 87/455 19%

Rank 1579, but before I just let it happen, my highest was around 750. Not that high, but before this event I wa struggling to stay at Duelist 2. This lit a fire in my ass, but after we get our rewards and I get an Eternal, I'll be done until Night City comes out. I'm burnt out.

OS
    Android
    This week was a fun yet challenging ride. I'm still surprised I managed to pull off the 500 battles necessary for the top tier rewards. My stats for this week:

Attacks: 97% 541/557
    Defense: 487

Had 3 losses from the 3-tap bug early in the week, ~4 from APMA errors, and the rest legit losses from creative teams and the annoying 2-turn stuns from explosive talismans.

Managed to pick up a Clairvoyant with my first Eternal Soul, so it will be fun to see how she performs this week. Still not entirely sure whether to bench my GCR for her since she isn't quite as survivable and lacks Endure, but her fury move is insanely good. Also, those pixels aren't bad at all.

Shout out to my trooper Bonfire for tackling the 500 attacks! That's impressive, man! Usually, I've noticed that you tend to lay low when it comes to PVP, so it was cool seeing you go all in for this event.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Still waiting on event rewards. Anyome else having this problem?