Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck
    Attachment 3056

Hope devs fix their servers for next event like this.
    Good God! Those stats are sick!
    My team sucks....
    539/618 87%
    87/549 16%

OS
    Android
    attacks 278
    defenses 248

it was annoying as hell the last two days. many errors in pve and pvp. game was never so instabile as i stated before. the problem is, i still got many error messages while swiching pvp screens, some blufro when removing troopers and stuff like this. please devs think about stability when planing the next event like this.

one thing that bugged me a lot was the missing rewards from pvp. no gold, no sot no ironite. the guys with 500 matches would at least got 100-200 ironite back with the rewards, so this is a huge issue!

anyway i loved the two events despite the problems, so let's hope for more of these soon!

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    anyway i loved the two events despite the problems, so let's hope for more of these soon!
    Absolutely. Things can get stale and these were great motivators to play while we wait new content.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Well, Jofer showed once again who is the best.. congratz !
    Nice to see Nicko in top 2.. still hoping see you Eternal one day

My Stats:

Rank 49
    5104 points
    Attack 91%(504/553)
    Defence 10% (50/480)

First time in top 50 for me.. and not an easy task with the many errors (maclo,APMA, reboot ecc..) i had on friday & saturday..
    My attack has now a good % to win against top players like Jofer, GMAC, Kamuz, Killhouse, Fallenangel and others.. while only 2 weeks ago i couldn t match none of you guys .. so i m pretty happy
    My defence still lack of somethin (shell talis i don t have and synergy between the toons i think)

Congratz to all who made it to 500 and manage to play all 50 troopers daily ! (that was the real challange xD)
    Last edited by Tridimensionale; 06-04-2017 at 05:46 PM.
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    Android
    Congrats to Jofer, Nicko and Kamuz for filling the podium! Well done!

My stats att/def: 511/451
    Ended #29

I managed for me the impossible, busy working and pulling off 500+ PVP battles. I probably won't do it again. I lost motivation during the week as I was faceing APMA3 errors and countless suddenly game freeze for 1-2 sec and then the game force quit. I have to start the game manually again. (If others are having the exact same freeze->force quit it would be great to hear, as I'm not sure if the issues others are having are exactly the same as mine)

Kudos to Nicko and Carlos for their defence team. I was slaughtered by their teams and it was fun!!! I enjoyed watching their teams at work if they went first. Had to come up with a new strategy to beat them. It's always fun facing new challenges imho. They were the highlights of my more or less frustrating PVP week.

Carlos, I liked your team even more when you had Eternal Eddie instead of GRE...

See you in the arena!
    BadTaste

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tridimensionale View Post
    Well, Jofer showed once again who is the best.. congratz !
    Nice to see Nicko in top 2.. still hoping see you Eternal one day
    Thanks! - haven't been Eternal since beta - but may have to wait until both the weather turns cold (cause I like being outdoors in the summer) and Jofer gets bored
    Last edited by Nicko; 06-04-2017 at 06:06 PM.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BadTaste View Post

Kudos to Nicko and Carlos for their defence team. I was slaughtered by their teams and it was fun!!! I enjoyed watching their teams at work if they went first. Had to come up with a new strategy to beat them. It's always fun facing new challenges imho. They were the highlights of my more or less frustrating PVP week.

Carlos, I liked your team even more when you had Eternal Eddie instead of GRE...

See you in the arena!
    Thank you!

And I agree about Eternity Eddie - it was a very cool team - but with the lower DEF and MR he's a little more fragile than GRE. Not to mention GREs damage is just insane - along with the higher special for quicker fury - so I get why he made the switch.

A Trooper of mine - Chaosego - has some cool Talismans on Eternity Eddie that are no longer available - Resistance and Resilience. They beef up Assassins with some more HP, Def, and MR and will make the class more usable once we can farm them in BNW
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Since stockpiling skillshards is my new occupation I decided to give a go to the coming home 500...
    Was such a drain, used to do it weekly... Just can't imagine how I pulled it now lol

502/448 & pretty far in the standing
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    Since stockpiling skillshards is my new occupation I decided to give a go to the coming home 500...
    Was such a drain, used to do it weekly... Just can't imagine how I pulled it now lol

502/448 & pretty far in the standing
    Hey man - great to see you back!

And yeah - haven't fought like this in a while - hope all is well!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    513 attack/455 defend, ranked 225. Managed to get that sentinel allied soldier we all hope for with the rare soul.

Congrats as always to those who came out on top. Get my eternity soul once event awards are in. Not sure how some of you manage the great win rates, but maybe will get a chance to test out some of my new toons and put together a better offense and defense this week.

Been a good two weeks for me, three new 5* Eddies, aop, aof, prisoner, assassin nbol and a several other new toons. RNGesus has been smiling on me. Only downside is trying to come up with skill shards for all of that.