Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lost my three best troopers to a glitch

2 Lvl100 Axis Commanders and 1 Lvl100 Child Of The Damned - lost for no reason at all except poor game design.

I reach level 4 or so on Number Of The Beast (Underworld Hard) and the game just stops.

Kinda makes me not want to play this broken mess anymore....

I usually lose 2-4 troopers per day to freezes; i'm guessing most people are in the same boat. I actually lost 4 today trying to claw my way through that same section (Underworld Hard). Of all the bugs, I'm hoping that these game freezes are fixed first. Nothing is more disheartening than losing progress in a game to freezes/glitches.

OS
    iOS
    Same here -always a level on underworld hard. And almost always axis commander, child of the damned or someone awesome. Blast it!

Yes me too! It was so frustrating trying to beat last level on normal. One chance a day, took 4 days. I only had 1 high level trooper at the time.

OS
    Android
    My Harpy destroys everyone in Underworld. If you guys don't have me, send a request. I'll delete some inactive troopers

Gonzo-0518

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    My Harpy destroys everyone in Underworld. If you guys don't have me, send a request. I'll delete some inactive troopers

Gonzo-0518
    I just deleted an inactive trooper and sent you a request. I've had trouble completing underworld hard. First it was because my team wasn't strong enough, and now it's partly due to the freezes and crashes. Your Harpy looks awesome!

4* carriage rider eddie is my lead now, but I'm getting pharaoh eddie ready for primetime. Though I don't think any of that matters since it sounds like you've finished all the content.

OS
    Android
    I still use all my allies every day. I actually prefer Eddies because I can use my team to auto on Underworld Madness.

That Harpy is amazing, and not because I have it. Her true damage is a game changer. I had problems completing those "finish in X seconds" tasks in Underworld Madness, she destroyed everyone. The Harpy is the reason I unlocked Underworlds secret location.

Quote Originally Posted by Lechamp-4825 View Post
    2 Lvl100 Axis Commanders and 1 Lvl100 Child Of The Damned - lost for no reason at all except poor game design.

I reach level 4 or so on Number Of The Beast (Underworld Hard) and the game just stops.

Kinda makes me not want to play this broken mess anymore....
    Man, sorry to hear that. I agree the fixes need to start coming through very soon. Some things are just beyond unacceptable, like those people who lost entire accounts. I would just say hang in there, or take a break for a few days. Maybe an update will find its way in the meantime.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    I still use all my allies every day. I actually prefer Eddies because I can use my team to auto on Underworld Madness.

That Harpy is amazing, and not because I have it. Her true damage is a game changer. I had problems completing those "finish in X seconds" tasks in Underworld Madness, she destroyed everyone. The Harpy is the reason I unlocked Underworlds secret location.
    Thanks, Gonzo. I just used your Harpy -she is a freaking BEAST! This will absolutely help with those time-based missions. She won't be auto-pay for me!

And I also use all my troopers every day so you can count on that.

OS
    Android
    She's my pride and joy. If you have a way to buff her a little bit she'll crit like crazy. Although her power abiilty is broken (she does not get the 2 turn guaranteed crit chance) she still crits like crazy. I'll start spending some skill shards for sure.