Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Clairvoyant's Fury

I've noticed that Clairvoyant's Fury move is pretty inconsistent with what it does. The description would lead me to believe that it should revive all allies, then heal them, and then apply a 3-turn cleanse buff to them. However, sometimes she only does a couple of these things and ignores the others. I've had her revive my Cyborg Eddie and neglect to heal him, so he was sitting there with 1 HP. Also, I've had her revive all allies and fail to give the revived allies the 3-turn cleanse buff. Her fury is all over the place right now. :S
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Hey mate, can you set her as your Champion so that we can try her out in PvE?
    Cheers!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Cheers!
    Same.. would like to test her out.. thanks Tritium

/ maybe fury is bugged or not work as intended.. maybe fallenangel or the other guys who have her can clarify this
    Last edited by Tridimensionale; 06-04-2017 at 09:07 PM.
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    Android
    Cheers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tridimensionale View Post
    Same.. would like to test her out.. thanks Tritium
    Done and done! I have her talisman-ed out for PVP, so don't expect her to hit TOO hard, but she is fully sharded! She's like a stronger version of GCR without the titan shield. I had a pair of penetrating talismans on her before (which made her hit like a truck with magic penetration!), but found that she would get stunned/frozen on the first turn in PVP and then I couldn't use her to revive anyone, so I threw in an immunity set for her.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Done and done! I have her talisman-ed out for PVP, so don't expect her to hit TOO hard, but she is fully sharded! She's like a stronger version of GCR without the titan shield. I had a pair of penetrating talismans on her before (which made her hit like a truck with magic penetration!), but found that she would get stunned/frozen on the first turn in PVP and then I couldn't use her to revive anyone, so I threw in an immunity set for her.
    Interesting I wanna try her out as she does hit hard. And looks pretty freaking awesome as well.
    treeb0mbb-9454

OS
    iOS
    Thanks mate, much appreciated. Used her yesterday in Powerslave Madness and she was pretty much wiping out all the toons in one hit at each level (except for Horus of course).
    I comared her with R1ck's and Tridimensionale's Wrath, and am surprised to say that she hit as well (if not slightly harder) than the Wraths. Her Fury definitely seems to hit harder than Wrath's fury.

I was hoping for Wrath when I get my rewards, but now really want the Clairvoyant. Knowing my RNG luck, I will get darn Beezepoo.

OS
    Android
    Thanks mate, much appreciated. Used her yesterday in Powerslave Madness and she was pretty much wiping out all the toons in one hit at each level (except for Horus of course).
    I comared her with R1ck's and Tridimensionale's Wrath, and am surprised to say that she hit as well (if not slightly harder) than the Wraths. Her Fury definitely seems to hit harder than Wrath's fury.

I was hoping for Wrath when I get my rewards, but now really want the Clairvoyant. Knowing my RNG luck, I will get darn Beezepoo.
    Wrath's fury and main attack are a joke for an assassin, power attack is awesome, followed by and AoE hitting a perfect, say goodbye to the enemy.
    Still haven't tried Clairvoyant, the time will come.

OS
    Android
    I've noticed that Clairvoyant's Fury move is pretty inconsistent with what it does. The description would lead me to believe that it should revive all allies, then heal them, and then apply a 3-turn cleanse buff to them. However, sometimes she only does a couple of these things and ignores the others. I've had her revive my Cyborg Eddie and neglect to heal him, so he was sitting there with 1 HP. Also, I've had her revive all allies and fail to give the revived allies the 3-turn cleanse buff. Her fury is all over the place right now. :S
    My clairvpoyant works pretty good.Deals a consistat damage and revives all my allies, the only thing to report is than when she revives an Eddie she brings him back with no HP so 1 hit is enough to kill him again. For the rest she revives and heals pretty good.

" There's a time to live, and a time to die, when it's time to meet the Maker, there's a time to live, but isn't it strange? that as soon as your born you're dying!"

OS
    iOS
    Used her in Blood Brothers along with a glass cannon Purple Harpy to test her Fury. It's exactly as you say - yours revived her with about 1/3 or 1/2 HP - when I used SKs his revived with about 1 HP - basically nothing. A sneeze by F'n VE would send her back to the grave.

This makes no sense and needs to be fixed.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    Wrath's fury and main attack are a joke for an assassin, power attack is awesome, followed by and AoE hitting a perfect, say goodbye to the enemy.
    Still haven't tried Clairvoyant, the time will come.
    Wrath removes all beneficial effects though (75% chance) - Clairvoyant only one - so if they made his basic any stronger it would be overpowered. And his Power move makes up for it
    Nicko-0517