Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PVP freeze

OS
    Android

PVP freeze

I don't know why but every time I battle Kamuz and I am about to win the game freezes. I am not saying anything against him cause I know he is a great player but its just weird two times I face him and right when I was about to do winning blow the game hangs up and his vampire hunter just stares down my four players. He doesn't seem to have anything different in his team that I haven't faced before.

OS
    iOS
    I have probably played Kamuz more than any other player this week - hes always on my list - he's often above me and gives more points - and his defense is great so it's just fun to face.

I lost to him four times in the last few days the old fashioned way - trying to get Ms Purple Manga to fit on the team (she's since been benched against him) - but can't recall any freezes.

It does seem like Android users have more issues with this
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Twice today I 'lost' to you Nicko. Both time game freeze when I freeze (or at least try to) your team for the second time. Both times All my toons at full health - well, Clair is down to 60%) - and only your two wrath brothers is left, with about 20%.

Not your fault, but such losses is damned hard to digest. Going back to try again. See you 😀

OS
    Android
    As you prolly noticed I won when back in the game. But then I took on jjj and 'lost' to the 'hang'man. I'm not used to game freezing on me. But those I have experienced has been into the fight or at victory celebration. This one was really weird. He won the coin toss, saber disappeared into the background. And then, nothing happened. His toons didn't charge and buttons never appeared.

WTF is going on!?!?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post
    As you prolly noticed I won when back in the game. But then I took on jjj and 'lost' to the 'hang'man. I'm not used to game freezing on me. But those I have experienced has been into the fight or at victory celebration. This one was really weird. He won the coin toss, saber disappeared into the background. And then, nothing happened. His toons didn't charge and buttons never appeared.

WTF is going on!?!?
    Sounds like more update fun.

Sorry about the losses. My Hold rate is almost exactly the same this week as last week - so hoping not widespread - but we'll see what the final hour brings when the rush is on...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Sorry about the lockup against me. All my game lock ups have been because some combination of me using freeze ironically enough and the immortality talisman on the other side. Also to note I am an iphone user so seeing these many issues for me is rare.

OS
    Android
    Np guys, not your fault.

Just had another insident with Nicko's team. Kicked their butt, the two brethren sunk into the ground, Seer Eddie showed up, then nothing happened. After a minut or two I force closed, went on forum and wrote about it. Went back into the game to try again and saw that it was actually counting as a win.

Cheers

OS
    Android
    Not about Kamuz, is about devs not fixing things that have been bugging the community and game for a year, they receive daily reports about this month after month, yet they won't solve it, it's like they don't give shit about it., just frustrating, meh, done for today with this p.o.s., cya.
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 08-26-2017 at 11:31 PM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I don't know why but every time I battle Kamuz and I am about to win the game freezes. I am not saying anything against him cause I know he is a great player but its just weird two times I face him and right when I was about to do winning blow the game hangs up and his vampire hunter just stares down my four players. He doesn't seem to have anything different in his team that I haven't faced before.
    Well the one thing is you can't count anything out.

Before playing against Kamuz, have you tried challenging me and then intentionally losing? I mean, it's a long shot, but it might be worth a go

OS
    iOS
    I had a freeze against Kamuz. I won but win screen never appeared - game just tanked.

Common thread seems to be Immortality - though like I mentioned - I attacked him a lot last few days - and this is first time it happened
    Nicko-0517