OS
    Android

Wrath causing double attacks? WAS: Nomad attacking twice

Just notice a blue corrupt gunner attacking twice in a row, no Angel of fear, but Wrath was present. Coincidence? Not to single anyone out, (as if it's possible this time)but it was "joe"
    Last edited by abbadon; 06-05-2017 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Twice in a row

OS
    Android
    sure that she didn't steal your strike-effect?

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Could be Magus Corrupt Rescuer stealing Counterstrike. She's a bitch for that. 100% chance to steal a skill is overkill in my opinion, especially Talisman skills. Most my losses are against teams with her, especially when she's teamed with her Gunner sister.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

OS
    iOS
    I saw this things happen, was rubbing my eyes wtf, but didn't bother to diagnose in a hurry. So I think you are right there is such a problem of things that shouldn't are attacking twice, but can't say if it is specific toon causing it or just another random feature. Now that you've asked, I'm sure people wil pay more attention.

OS
    Android
    Definitely not a stolen counterstrike, it was two attacks IN A ROW. Same as the nomad attacking twice in a row on the previous referenced thread. Only connection is both happen on a team with wrath and relatively late in the match.
    Last edited by abbadon; 06-05-2017 at 09:44 PM.

I saw this happening too. Not counterstike or anything, but this time it was wrath who attacked twice

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    I saw this happening too. Not counterstike or anything, but this time it was wrath who attacked twice
    Don t think is related to wrath.. i saw the same thing happening with a nomad and a magus CR and in both cases there wasn t wrath in team.. maybe the bug is related to talisman but happened to me only 3-4 times in two weeks so not sure what trigged the issue
    Last edited by Tridimensionale; 06-14-2017 at 07:08 PM.
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    Android
    This happens when you have a burning talisman set and it gets activated when you hit a toon on the defense team whichever toon on the defense has a strike talismans can hit again even if you didn't aim at it.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    This happens when you have a burning talisman set and it gets activated when you hit a toon on the defense team whichever toon on the defense has a strike talismans can hit again even if you didn't aim at it.
    Definitely makes sense to me.. thanks Bradata!
    Last edited by Tridimensionale; 06-15-2017 at 03:44 PM.
    Tridimension-1303