OS
    Android

Passing Duelist 1

Is it reasonably possible to end the week above Dueslist 1 without a heavy ironite investment? It seems no matter how much or little I attack when everythings said and done I wind up in that bracket. Is it better to play casually until Saturday then push before reset? Do you go hard all week pulling as many refills as possible? I'm curious how those consistently in the top 250 pull it off.

OS
    Android
    You need to play the whole week, if you go casually until Saturday make sure midweek you attack players with more points so that you get more points.
    You need to set up a good defence to hold at least a 10%
    Praise that APMA won't affect you so much.
    You need to get high so that after reset you stay as high as possible so you will need to spend a lot of ironite at some point.
    With the current point system if you have a good win rate when you attack the more refills you get the higher you'll finish.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowedLies View Post
    Is it reasonably possible to end the week above Dueslist 1 without a heavy ironite investment? It seems no matter how much or little I attack when everythings said and done I wind up in that bracket. Is it better to play casually until Saturday then push before reset? Do you go hard all week pulling as many refills as possible? I'm curious how those consistently in the top 250 pull it off.
    I don't know, I am trying for the first time to end the week as Warlord III and I have already spent Ironite for 3 or 4 refills. What I am concerned about is saturaday's rush, I live quite far from the PST and I absolutely won't spend saturday night playing LotB.
    Going against player with higher score is a good strategy if you want to rise faster but is advisable only in case you are confident in your team.
    Last edited by Grim; 06-09-2017 at 11:35 AM.
    Grim-8797

OS
    Android
    I'd say it is possible, unless there's an event like last week. Best things are having a top notch offense and defense. Every loss on offense costs you a potential 26 points, if you look at the average point gain as about 13. Win or lose on offense and your defense has to face a revenge and/or a battle to get you close to 1/1 ratio.

As you climb your defense will be the biggest liability.

OS
    Android
    I think best strat is to not spend for refills during the week and then Saturday just go nuts and refill as needed to climb, attacking people higher or equal rank to you. Then just pray defence can hold a decent amount. I am usually ranked anywhere from 26-100 every week.

OS
    iOS
    You need about a 90% offensive win rate fighting only teams higher than you or about 95% if youre attacking everyone on your list. At least 10% defense in either case. Play all your free sow and buy a couple of refills saturday.

OS
    Android
    I figured thatd be the case. My problem is i lose on offense as i dont have the counter to certain teams. Hopefully ill break into warlord at some point. Thanks for the pointers folks!

I ended up at Warlord III for the first time on Sunday and it was down to playing all SoW every day plus at least 2 refills every day with more refills on Saturday night. It took a fair amount of effort but I got the PvP bug from the event the previous week so find it fun. And I have a crappy team, I get my points from attacking not defending.

So, it's possible. But it requires some effort. Hell, if I can do it anyone can
    Purplepixii-5983
    Active daily

OS
    Android
    One refill at the beginning of the week. Didn't play the last 12 hours. Finished at 149. Offense about 90%, defense about 20%.

Just have to have a strategy, and having a decent team helps.
    Last edited by Askora; 06-12-2017 at 06:58 PM.