Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    i think in longterm making players happy and keep em motivated should payout the best, but i can see you arguments though. i just think a subscription model is too much of a revolution for a f2p game. they would loose many players. so let us buy it would be an option. maybe it should work similar like slot expansion: 1 sot = 100 ironite or 1.000.000 gold maybe?with increasing costs for every additional sot/sow? something like that should work better i think, since it's more within the logic of the game.
    sparton told us that they are working on multiple trooper uses, this would be nice too, but synching the game to 10h or even 8h seems necessary nontheless, just to get rid of the permanent need to log in and play the game.it just makes so much sense i think. right now it's a mess.
    I really like your suggestion to be able to buy more slots, and agree it fits better within the game. Multiple Trooper uses would also be great.

Interesting fact, I believe the game is synced to 6.66 hours for a full 80-SOT refill from zero. That's kind of awesome. Less convenient, sure. But cool.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    I really like your suggestion to be able to buy more slots, and agree it fits better within the game. Multiple Trooper uses would also be great.

Interesting fact, I believe the game is synced to 6.66 hours for a full 80-SOT refill from zero. That's kind of awesome. Less convenient, sure. But cool.
    man i love such details, great observation man! play this game for almost a year now and you were the first one who mentioned this i belive, how cool is that?

Edit: if they change the refill time for one sot to 3 1/3 mins it will be 6,66 again
    Last edited by slauki; 06-05-2017 at 06:17 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Excellent suggestion, Saluki...I would support it in a heartbeat.
    I am down to only 44 troopers to make it easy for me to use them all. Ideally wanted 40, but had some former troopers and forum friends ask for Troopers, so went over my self-established limit.

OS
    iOS
    All the ideas of slauki are great, and this one is definitely on time when our sot is running low.
    We would really appreciate if dev takes the suggestion for granted and have mercy on our poor Name:  sob.png
Views: 315
Size:  2.0 KB souls.

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

OS
    Android
    Great thoughts as usual from the named soldier...but although i'd want sot capped to 120 too I think a middle ground of 100 sot generated in 8 hours (instead of the 6,5 hours now) would make both our lives better and will not harm NF's interests too...cause whatever we all think/want/say etc its their call to make at the end.

Peace.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Great thoughts as usual from the named soldier...but although i'd want sot capped to 120 too I think a middle ground of 100 sot generated in 8 hours (instead of the 6,5 hours now) would make both our lives better and will not harm NF's interests too...cause whatever we all think/want/say etc its their call to make at the end.

Peace.
    8 hours and 100 sot would be a compromise for sure, and i agree that the devs have to create money. But since one part of the game (arena) seems to work well with 10 hours refill time i cannot see a reason that the other part wouldn't do fine too.

the idea behind this suggestion is also a synchronizaton between the different parts of the game to make players life more easier. that said a synchronization to 8 hours will work too for sure :-)

hope someone will bring this up to the devs....

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    8 hours and 100 sot would be a compromise for sure, and i agree that the devs have to create money. But since one part of the game (arena) seems to work well with 10 hours refill time i cannot see a reason that the other part wouldn't do fine too.

the idea behind this suggestion is also a synchronizaton between the different parts of the game to make players life more easier. that said a synchronization to 8 hours will work too for sure :-)

hope someone will bring this up to the devs....
    I like your thinking in this thread. In my timezone the new Skull Quests are a bit of a pain.

I get up in the morning and need 40 SoT. Farming GoD leaves me 8 games. So I played 12 troopers. But shortly after the next 2 Skull Quests unlock - and thanks to the daily rewards I am able to play them and 4ish more GoD. So I am at 18 troopers. 6.5ish hours later my SoT are full again and I can farm GoD at least 16 times but with the rewards something like 20 times. That is 38 troopers. When the next Skull Quests unlock I normally can play them leaving me with 40 troopers but it is already evening where I like to do other stuff as well. That always leaves me with a very late night session and it is really uncomfortable.

First I was thinking about cutting down my trooper numbers - but for now I farm a lot battling Horus as my material stock is still quite high. For new players it really must be a pain in the arse.

Same timezone thing is with Arena. I could do the last couple of weekends and ruined my sundays with it staying up that late. So this weekend I probably won't do it again. I was mentioned somewhere else not long ago that the players with unfortunate timezones have quite a bit of a disadvantage. A bi weekly change of the reset time or something like that would also be very nice.

OS
    iOS
    This guy always had wise solutions. Great thread once again man, with a real arguments after similar ones longe ago after reducing sot from 100 to 80.

I remember kai and his contributions to the community especially with talismans and his waking intervals, some considered sick those days, to make the most of the game has to offer, but I didn't know it is why he left.

Well thought with syncing times and with sq increase in sot requirements and future content around the corner some increase should be mandatory, so why not this one since is well put. I do play more lol since sacrificing came out and droprates on 3* evos improved and all of that is a call for increasing the rooftop on sot. So ++ from me on this one.

OS
    Android
    I like this idea too.
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

OS
    iOS
    Even with today's extra 20 SoT from daily login reward, my "tasks" here are going extremely well. SQs done, 17 troopers left to play through, I can spend the rest of free SoT on LoL later on to level up my remaining toons, while it's only 10 hours after reset, from which I was sleeping through 5

I think even an increase to 100 (as pointed out earlier) would give a huge relief for players to perform the daily necessities
    Enti-2694