Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
i think in longterm making players happy and keep em motivated should payout the best, but i can see you arguments though. i just think a subscription model is too much of a revolution for a f2p game. they would loose many players. so let us buy it would be an option. maybe it should work similar like slot expansion: 1 sot = 100 ironite or 1.000.000 gold maybe?with increasing costs for every additional sot/sow? something like that should work better i think, since it's more within the logic of the game.
sparton told us that they are working on multiple trooper uses, this would be nice too, but synching the game to 10h or even 8h seems necessary nontheless, just to get rid of the permanent need to log in and play the game.it just makes so much sense i think. right now it's a mess.
I really like your suggestion to be able to buy more slots, and agree it fits better within the game. Multiple Trooper uses would also be great.

Interesting fact, I believe the game is synced to 6.66 hours for a full 80-SOT refill from zero. That's kind of awesome. Less convenient, sure. But cool.