Threaded View

OS
    Android

Raising up sand of time to 120

Hey guys,

had a good discussion with a buddy of mine who said that the sand of time cap should be raised to 120. After i thought about it, i found that this is an excellent idea.
    The main problem which makes LOTB non real live compatible is that you have to log in several times per day, just to fullfill every obligation you have in the game.

120 SOT would do one main thing:

It would make the refill of SOT and SOW synchrone, which would be a huge improvement. You could burn everything and login 10 hours later and burn everything again.
    Basicly only 2 logins per day would be needed, and this would make LOTB much better for the casual player and the hardcore ones too. We would have a bigger break that allows us
    to work, to sleep and do other things without the "need" to play. Remember the old Kaijester who told us that he even woke up, burned some SOT and continue sleeping after that. While
    this is way too hardcore for the most of us i bet he is not the only one who does that (or similar things).

120 SOT would structure LOTB way more and make it fit better into our real lives. Remember all the great guys that left because of this (billion, kaijester and many more ;-( ). And remember all the complains about that. It's a small and a simple change which would have a huge positive impact on the game i think.

Please devs consider this as an possibility to care about your players. These kind of games entice compulsive and addictive personalities, so they deserve some protection from your side.
    And the avarage joe would thank you as well.

Let me hear what you guys think about this.

EDIT: in another game i played a while ago you can buy incresed stamina for in game currency. So the devs could even make some money with it. Let's say buy 5 additional SOT for xyz Ironite or gold. Same could work for SOW. So the ones who would like to have it can kinda buy it. This would also make sot refills more valuable so we can handle LOL, SQs and BNW (hopefully) better.
    Last edited by slauki; 06-05-2017 at 11:45 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.