Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    I must be on the side of the devs and the game this time.

The idea IS good but you must think that buying SoT is one of the things you need, and for that you spend ironite, how do you get ironite? by playing of course, or why not by buying?
    Since we like the band and we would like to support the team because is a F2P game, and also a very good F2P despite of its bugs, the balancing is coming and is going good right now.

So...
    120 (+40) could be very well for almost all the players and with that quantity you can have also spare SoT if you are the current player that doesn't play that much and use almost all the troopers.
    Because 120 SoT could make the following:
    * Fast progress in the game, like farming LoL a lot and getting the evo shards you want faster
    * Big farming, that will get you the last items you need to get to the team you want

A lot of material, everything you want BUT... remember that this game is great, what are you going to do if you finish the game by having everything???
    And also without spending a cent on it.
    That is why the effort,patience and progress make everyone a different trooper (upss), a different player to play with or against to.

For me the best quantity is 100, (just +20, yes)
    That could help for the LoL days if you fail because with 80 you had just 11 tries every 6 hours (aprox).
    I burn all my SoT in about 30-40 mins depending on the lvl i chose.

100 for me could be ideal and even if that happens, it could come with some other changes because a F2P game needs to be balanced.

Let me think what do you think about this.
    Last edited by Icarus; 06-08-2017 at 08:48 PM.
    _______________________________Icarus-6959
    __________________________ Beast Eddie (MAXED)
    _____________I left the game [Feel free to remove me as a trooper]

________________________Don't you think I'm a savior?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save you?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save your life?..._______...(repeat 666 times)

OS
    iOS
    It's possible this has been mentioned many times and other threads, but I searched and didn't find it, so...

If not raising the SOT amount (which would be nice, but I do see the point also that SOT refills equal actual $income raised), I'd like to see it be made to where if you buy a refill with Ironite that if you then have an event (level increase) that fills up your SOT that you should be able to keep the amount of SOT you had left of your purchase plus get the 80 for the refill.

It's very annoying to have used Ironite for a refill and then after just a few games level up and lose essentially the benefit of having bought extra SOT.

Sometimes it's not convenient to wait for the time to replenish your SOT (goals like farming a certain LOL dungeon before time runs out, or using all your troopers for the day before the refresh) and it really feels like you've been cheated or wasted money/Ironite when within a play or two you level up.

And it should work both ways--if SOT refills equal money for the developers then they also equal money for the players and we shouldn't lose the value of the money we've spent to leveling up.

I know there are players that never spend Ironite on SOT refills, but there are those of us whose strategy does include farming/grinding to acquire items and the fact that you can lose the value of an SOT refill purchase to leveling up is probably the thing I dislike most about the game. (I've been playing since the release and it's happened enough times that it really is my least favorite existing aspect of the game outside of bugs/server crashes.)
    Trooper ID Mysti-6536
    Current Champion Cyborg Eddie Maxed
    If you're one of my troopers, please send me a friend request here. It would be nice to have contact in case one of the other of us has a reason why we might be temporarily inactive.

I'm up for more SoT, take it to 120 or maybe some higher level.