OS
    Android

Is roulette considered an attack?

When battling FallenAngel he won coin toss and attacked.

When my turn I started with Soldier Ed's roulette to gain life, buffs and power. His SSD equiped with strike talismans then attacked!!!!

Is this as it is supposed to be? I mean, the talismans description say 35% chance to attack back at who just attacked you. And heal, buff and powering up (not even stolen) is no direct attack imo.

It doesn't have the possibility to damage, so that sounds like a bug. Put in a ticket with support so it's on their radar.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post

When my turn I started with Soldier Ed's roulette to gain life, buffs and power. His SSD equiped with strike talismans then attacked!!!!

Is this as it is supposed to be? I mean, the talismans description say 35% chance to attack back at who just attacked you. And heal, buff and powering up (not even stolen) is no direct attack imo.
    Did you happen to gain some fury/power with the move? I wonder if maybe that somehow caused the issue. Then again, Roulette doesn't pilfer those resources from the opposing team, so it shouldn't count as an attack of any sort. That's one weird bug.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post

I've had similar, although mine have been with revenge from nbol. Sent in a bug report. My death dog got attacked for his damage charge skill, and my SGS got attacked for putting up healing shields. Neither one is remotely close to being an attack. Probably the same bug, but I'd let them know about your experience.

OS
    Android
    Roulette should not be considered an attack. Or else a vanished soldier Eddie would loose his vanish status after using roulette, which he does not.

OS
    iOS
    My newborn just revenged a tailgunner after he used roulette. Maybe because it steals power?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedarkness View Post
    My newborn just revenged a tailgunner after he used roulette. Maybe because it steals power?
    I thought that was the case as well, but Roulette actually doesn't steal power/fury from the enemy, it just generates it on its own.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedarkness View Post
    Tailgunner doesn't have Roulette. Perhaps it was Roar (Gain power and 20 % chance for extra turn)?
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    Tailgunner doesn't have Roulette. Perhaps it was Roar (Gain power and 20 % chance for extra turn)?
    Well I'll be damned, he doesnt, not that familiar with him since i never got him. It must have been roar or radar, but anyhow maybe the power generation is the common thread.

Also why the AI would ever use those skills is beyond me

OS
    Android
    I just want to say I am running into same bug but only with NBOL so far. I am getting revenged when my solider eddie does roulette. Never had this happen before but had it happen twice today.