Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Join the Beelzebub Friends Network Today!

As a proud Beelzebub owner, i have started this thread to support all those players who have pulled Beelzebub. So, Beelzebub owners can throw some ideas and tricks here.

If you don't have Beelzebub, don't worry. Here is how you can get him:

1 prayer = 1 Beelzebub
    1 Beelzebub = 1 prayer
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    I do have The Beelzedump, but I don't have a Corrupt Oxes team... can I join??

Anyway, I'm starting to cope with the idea of having him in my inventory, and will try to get the helluva max out of him. Someday. Until then, I secretly pray that he'll be improved, and move from the 'most laughed about' section, to the OP one, like Visions did.

Temporarily, he has a 2 set of Resistance talismas (unleveled yet), but I'm eagerly waiting for the Resilence ones to come back in the game, and get a hp boost from them. Any other suggestions would be welcomed.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    Well, questions are:
    - What will be your second soul?
    - How many it cost to join this club?
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    I do have The Beelzedump, but I don't have a Corrupt Oxes team... can I join??

Anyway, I'm starting to cope with the idea of having him in my inventory, and will try to get the helluva max out of him. Someday. Until then, I secretly pray that he'll be improved, and move from the 'most laughed about' section, to the OP one, like Visions did.

Temporarily, he has a 2 set of Resistance talismas (unleveled yet), but I'm eagerly waiting for the Resilence ones to come back in the game, and get a hp boost from them. Any other suggestions would be welcomed.
    You should get a Corrupted ox souls team! They form the RNG:
    R stands for WaRrior, N for SeNtinel, G for the MaGus.

And they always drop, never let you down.

Btw, Beelzebub is the best thing happened after F'n Visions Eddie. He is pretty colourful with those interesting mandatory talisman slots.

Quote Originally Posted by zdm-1083 View Post
    Well, questions are:
    - What will be your second soul?
    - How many it cost to join this club?
    * Hoping for a second​ Beelzebub.

*3 Corrupted ox souls and 1 Beelzebub, your welcome.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

OS
    Android
    By the way, i have currently put an assassin set + fierce set and one blue talisman to boost his damage as much as i can. Unfortunately i have sold my all 2 x set ancient assassin talismans when i was noob and don't have any.

Is there anyone throwed some skillshards on him? Or any good talisman setup?

And yes, he really needs balancing to shine. With that evil charisma and being eternal, he deserves much higher damage output or getting some more frightening CC debuff stuff.

Because some of the guys here can remember that Corrupt General got nerfed twice, since then he hits like a child. But his AOE stun chance still makes him fearsome in some situations.

Burning effect on basic is nice, but 1* Magus Corrupted ox soul also have that.

And yes, another thing is his power and fury animations are glitched and cannot be seen.

For me it is not a good decision to throw him into the vortex until next character tuning.

OS
    Android
    I have the mighty beelzebub and I love him especially his beautiful face, fuck the other eternals beelzebub is the king of the world.
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

OS
    iOS
    I'm glad this Beelzeboobs support group was established. It's tough being a Beelzeboobs owner and going it alone...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Rule #1 of the Beelzepoop fanclub: Don't quit the game. Good things are to come.

(Besides, odds are that this fella will get a much-needed buff).
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Hahahah funny thread Osiris ! not a member yet but sooner or later..
    Last edited by Tridimensionale; 06-07-2017 at 06:22 PM.
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    Android
    Bulge-A-Boob friends network?
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹