Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Burdens of Sin - Madness.
    Gotten to the boss fight 4 times. Had the "lost interface" bug 4 times. Grr.
    Add this to the mysteriously locking Trooper rewards, and this is getting quite tiresome.

Quote Originally Posted by Trystangst View Post
    Burdens of Sin - Madness.
    Gotten to the boss fight 4 times. Had the "lost interface" bug 4 times. Grr.
    Add this to the mysteriously locking Trooper rewards, and this is getting quite tiresome.
    Okay I tested a battle for you and found that the bug is the same at Number of the Beast. At the second stage, do not kill the blue boys when their frost shields are up. If you kill them when the frost shield are up, the interface will not load at the next stage.

This bug is harder to avoid as there are two Magus Damned Children, would suggest Soldier Eddie Roulette to heal and gain powers, with two allies that have non attack power abilities to wait for the right moment.
    Last edited by Kaijester; 08-09-2016 at 12:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Okay I tested a battle for you and found that the bug is the same at Number of the Beast. At the second stage, do not kill the blue boys when their frost shields are up. If you kill them when the frost shield are up, the interface will not load at the next stage.

This bug is harder to avoid as there are two Magus Damned Children, would suggest Soldier Eddie Roulette to heal and gain powers, with two allies that have non attack power abilities to wait for the right moment.
    Interesting. Tough part is I'm going for the 10 turns or less objective.

Save fury from first round, unleash on 2nd round? Tailgunner Eddie works well here as his Fury can gain extra turns when you get a kill.

I did get past it, in time, by using what you said. Thanks Trooper General haha

OS
    Android
    Well that was fast ._. Congrats, welcome back!!!!
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

Today 10 crashes, and 10 troopers lost. Great game.
    QED-6465 (Daily player, I rotate my shared characters).

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Qed View Post
    Today 10 crashes, and 10 troopers lost. Great game.
    that sucks man, i tend to farm the maps where i can just autobattle with having to deal with trolls and shields etc, takes me about 30-45 mins to clear my 50 troops every morning
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

I do the same, had crashes in many different maps, even without shields (i know very well that issue), like sands maps etc...
    More than a month since the release and the game has the stability of an alfa version, great work.
    QED-6465 (Daily player, I rotate my shared characters).

OS
    Android
    [QUOTE=Kaijester;4187]HOHOHO I'M BACK...I managed to get back my account by using a secondary mobile device with the game! Special thanks to Lamia too who helped to clear the data conflict.

"Raises His Glass" Welcome Back,now go kick this games Butt and get to lvl 100
    Kryton-2586

Up The IRONS