Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    We don't want to rework him entirely (not every character needs to be a heavy-hitting monster), but there's definitely some adjustments in the queue for him. We're not close enough to the next major update to post preliminary tuning notes, but adjustments for damage scaling, damage types, and talisman slots are planned to help bring him up to par.
    Thanks sparton! I agree on the fact that not every character should be, but as he is an eternal, he should be at least viable imo, great news to hear!
    "Undercover of the veil of your disguise
    The men that fear you are the ones that you despise
    No one's certain what you future will behold
    You're a legend you own story will be told"

floki-4148

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    We don't want to rework him entirely (not every character needs to be a heavy-hitting monster), but there's definitely some adjustments in the queue for him. We're not close enough to the next major update to post preliminary tuning notes, but adjustments for damage scaling, damage types, and talisman slots are planned to help bring him up to par.
    Thank you. I appreciate the fact that you are listening to us and try to do something, as always.

Quote Originally Posted by floki View Post
    Thanks sparton! I agree on the fact that not every character should be, but as he is an eternal, he should be at least viable imo, great news to hear!
    QFT. We don't want every character to be a heavy-hitting monster, we want Beelzedump to be one, at least as long he is one of the four Eternals!
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    Guess I will hold off on sacrificing him for now to see the changes that are made.

OS
    iOS
    I'm using Resilience Talismans with strength and holy talismans on him. I can autofarm GOD madness with an AOF and Tailgunner on his side. The Bub is level 83 now without shards.
    If you would bring back those talismans, there wouldn't be a reason to change the slots. Resistance should work fine, too, as he's low on MR.
    His damage should scale higher and the animation for his fury needs a rework.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

Good to hear that a few updates are planned for this character. Pulled this guy with my 2nd eternal soul. I haven't raised him to 100 yet; he definitely hits like a wet noodle, however he has some interesting skills/debuffs. Needs a damage increase of some sort and his fury animation should also be looked at. Talisman slots also, I get the intent however his survivability isn't great with those slots if you're trying to maximize talisman bonuses. There is some utility in having magic damage on a warrior and his debuffs intrigue me, so I'm looking forward to the changes.

OS
    Android
    Very glad to hear the news! Can't wait to see next tuning update notes and what kind of changes will be applied to him.
    Beelzebub Club will be forever greatful!
    Last edited by osiris0000; 06-11-2017 at 09:47 PM.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    Sorry for my English...
    I got the first eternity soul - Beelzebub - I used the same talismans like Peppoah - 2x Resilience barrier, 2x Strengh safeguard and 2x Holy arcane. It would not be better for the arena 2x Live talismans (blue) ??? Will be in the arena good?

OS
    Android
    So, what are your thoughts about Beelzy after the last tuning?
    Grim-8797

Like the damage change for his fury and like the increased scalings for his attacks. Changing his slots to green reduces his attacking power but buffs his survivability. Those wanted an insane damage character might be disappointed, but I see a lot of utility in his skills and will level him to 100. Would it be my first choice to shard? No, but I could see potentially sharding him to be used in certain team combinations.