Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

beelzebub is a character. (in need of rework)

my eternity soul dropped a beelzebub.
    let's see here.
    his talisman slots : 3 open, 1 purple,1 blue ,1 red.
    alright, the way i see it, you can build him for 2 types. 1) surviving to use his fury, by giving him health talismans in the open slots. ----> this makes his attack do about 400-500 damage when taklismans and beelzebub are maxed.
    2) building him for damage(as i did) 4 stength. -----> makes his basic attack do about 1900-2500 damage......whoooohoooo....real whopper. also, when built like this, he won't survive a thing in the arena.

so shard him right? well even with shards, there are WAY better warriors. i always had the idea that warriors are made to do damage?

okay he places physical burns which can be consumed by some characters, but that built is way to situational and i don't see it being strong on his own

his fury is good right? vanish your entire team?
    1 word : nomad
    nomad can vanish your team as well dealing a good 20k damage(sharded) in the process.
    also, try keeping him alive in the arena before he can cast his fury.

also can we talk about his fury animation being .05 seconds long? i blinked and didn't see it lol, thought it clitched.

so let's compare to the other eternals.
    -eternity eddie, i saw sharded ones do 17k TRUE damage, with great skills like charge, revenge, block passives etc+sick fury
    -clairvoyant, revives,cleanses,grants endure, heals, and has a beautifull fury animation like EE
    -wrath, haven't seen much of him yet, but i read people were able to grind LOL dungeons lvl X thanks to him, on autoplay.

all in all, compared to others, as an eternal, beelzebub shouldn't be this bad. he needs a rework in my opinion

also devs if you read this, awesome event! i love these events! they always have sick rewards, keep it up! cheers!
    "Undercover of the veil of your disguise
    The men that fear you are the ones that you despise
    No one's certain what you future will behold
    You're a legend you own story will be told"

floki-4148

OS
    Android
    +1^
    Just using 3 mandatory purples would probably do wonder balancing him if no skill adjustments are on the way, he's definitely the worst eternal for now...
    He looks cool tho!
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    Android
    Got him too, and he needs a buff, soon please.. his talisman slots are totally crap und his dmg/magic scaling is senseless..

Sparton can u tell us, that a buff is insight?

OS
    iOS

wrath isn't much better

Thought he would give me an a chance to do some damage in PVP but after fully loading him with skill shards, he doesn't last long enough once the Taunt artists have their way to do any damage. Seriously, Taunt triggering while your on the attack via a retribution strike (i.e. The rest of your team (even when you finally get lucky to get first strike) getting taunted). I guess whoever plugs in the most taunters wins. I'm fine with them getting in a retribution strike for damage, but to let them taint the rest of your team is just wrong. Taunt when they are on offense is fine, but not defense also.

OS
    Android
    I'm really sorry to say it, but this Beelzedump character is a real bad joke as an Eternal.
    It doesn't worth the time and effort invested in collecting those fragments.
    As a regular character, it would be ok, everyone could have him, everyone could have him benched forever. Or sacrifice him, because he isn't of any good. He'll never do any significant psyhical damage, nor magic damage, it's an half horse, half mule, we'll never get anything good from him.

It needs a mandatory buff, I don't know, maybe he should do true damage, or just psyhical, with the accordingly talisman slots change, because with the current ones, he wouldn't benefit from any talisman set-ups (or, at least, I can't think of any).
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    With regards to Beelzebub's Fury, I think the devs did something wrong.
    If I correctly remember the one time I saw it (my only Beelzebub Trooper wisely switched to someone else), his Fury animation is the same as his Power move animation. Instead of flying up and hitting the ground with his sword like in AMOLAD.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by James-6655 View Post
    Thought he would give me an a chance to do some damage in PVP but after fully loading him with skill shards, he doesn't last long enough once the Taunt artists have their way to do any damage. Seriously, Taunt triggering while your on the attack via a retribution strike (i.e. The rest of your team (even when you finally get lucky to get first strike) getting taunted). I guess whoever plugs in the most taunters wins. I'm fine with them getting in a retribution strike for damage, but to let them taint the rest of your team is just wrong. Taunt when they are on offense is fine, but not defense also.
    While I agree Beelzebub is a dud compared to the rest, I wouldn't say Wrath "isn't much better". I would argue he's a lot better. The Eternals weren't meant to be game breakers - just very strong 5 * toons - which he is.

But poor Beelze- even when sharded- a 5* Eternal that does 300-1000 more damage than a sharded Mummy.
    Last edited by Nicko; 06-08-2017 at 12:04 PM.
    Nicko-0517

Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    With regards to Beelzebub's Fury, I think the devs did something wrong.
    If I correctly remember the one time I saw it (my only Beelzebub Trooper wisely switched to someone else), his Fury animation is the same as his Power move animation. Instead of flying up and hitting the ground with his sword like in AMOLAD.
    exactly! feels like they rushed him, using the same animation? really? i mean c'mon

floki-4148

Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    I'm really sorry to say it, but this Beelzedump character is a real bad joke as an Eternal.
    It doesn't worth the time and effort invested in collecting those fragments.
    As a regular character, it would be ok, everyone could have him, everyone could have him benched forever. Or sacrifice him, because he isn't of any good. He'll never do any significant psyhical damage, nor magic damage, it's an half horse, half mule, we'll never get anything good from him.

It needs a mandatory buff, I don't know, maybe he should do true damage, or just psyhical, with the accordingly talisman slots change, because with the current ones, he wouldn't benefit from any talisman set-ups (or, at least, I can't think of any).
    exactly! i mean hell a red pyro soldier is way better and you can get that one from rare/warrior souls! doing SO much work to get the fragments in, playing all troopers everyday in the process,and ending up with beelzebub is really demotivating imo hell i played through underworld madness levels with a sharded trooper eternity eddie, he can deal up to 21k damage with his power move, 12k with his normal move (THAT CAN GRANT AN EXTRA TURN) and his skills are SO much better! i'd like to see a rework of beelzebub all together

floki-4148

We don't want to rework him entirely (not every character needs to be a heavy-hitting monster), but there's definitely some adjustments in the queue for him. We're not close enough to the next major update to post preliminary tuning notes, but adjustments for damage scaling, damage types, and talisman slots are planned to help bring him up to par.