Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wrath

OS
    Android
    I left him on defense for a couple of days and my hold % went down the drain, Wrath is only good when you can control him and you start first.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    iOS
    Agreed. He is crap on defense unless you have Shell Talismans on him, and have good support toons like Ringe has. I have used him on offense, but even then there are limits on when you can take him, defending on the defense teams which you are facing.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Agreed. He is crap on defense unless you have Shell Talismans on him, and have good support toons like Ringe has. I have used him on offense, but even then there are limits on when you can take him, defending on the defense teams which you are facing.
    Problem with shell talismans is that they can easily be removed by W/A NBoL. Also, I prefer immunity as even though you have shell on him for dmg reduction, stun/freeze can render the character useless pretty easily. Can be covered with HH/AD when their passives are fixed.

But nothing saves you from NBoLs
    And I agree that Wrath is more efficient on offense than defense (no, I don't have him), but this applies to almost any character.
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    Wrath works good in a team with vampire hunter Eddie and corrupt harpy, or the new assassin class demonling.
    Proud member of Caesar's Legion. Unofficial member of the Poor luck- very few passives Eddie's club.

I had my Wrath set with Resilience, Resistance, and immunity. Worked alright when I paired him with a Rainmaker, if I went second, everyone targeted Rainmaker and Wrath cleaned up with his power move, followed by masked Harpy hitting the marks. But I've switched to a Navigator Eddie and now the enemy targets Wrath.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BonFire View Post
    I had my Wrath set with Resilience, Resistance, and immunity. Worked alright when I paired him with a Rainmaker, if I went second, everyone targeted Rainmaker and Wrath cleaned up with his power move, followed by masked Harpy hitting the marks. But I've switched to a Navigator Eddie and now the enemy targets Wrath.
    how do you know that?
    We can see battles?
    I can only see def enemies team
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    how do you know that?
    We can see battles?
    I can only see def enemies team
    I'm guessing he uses "Test defense" with autoplay.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    I'm guessing he uses "Test defense" with autoplay.
    perhaps yes ^^
    See only defence teams and can't know what teams defeat us is frustrating
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    My Wrath is completely unsharded, so my experience using him is limited. But I would say he's designed to be paired with characters that place lots of marks or damage-over-time effects on enemies, since his fury consumes DoT's for extra damage and his basic consumes marks to heal him. Beelzebub and Allied Bomber Boy would be good teammates for him to take advantage of his fury ability. Maybe Rainmaker or Vampire Hunter Eddie to that to take advantage of all the marks Wrath throws around and you've got some great team synergy. Of course, this is purely speculation on my part since I don't have a team even close to this

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodrigo-3281 View Post
    I have mine setup with blind/assassin talismans. I need 1 more skill shard to have him fully maxed but his basic ability, as far as damage is concerned seems just ok.
    In regards to his fury, can someone explain how Flare is supposed to work? For whatever reason, I'm not understanding it.
    I do love his power ability though It's insane!
    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...ighlight=flare
    Last edited by aXe; 08-28-2017 at 01:10 PM. Reason: I didn't search first
    To this day I guess I'll never know
    Just why they let me go

aXe-4895