Aside from beelzebub, let's talk about another rework

To get the rank, warlord i believe? You need 2100 points and be in the 250 best players. I'm 2140 right now, and I'm number 1650.... I feel like this should have been looked into by now I'd appreciate a change!
    "Undercover of the veil of your disguise
    The men that fear you are the ones that you despise
    No one's certain what you future will behold
    You're a legend you own story will be told"

floki-4148

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by floki View Post
    To get the rank, warlord i believe? You need 2100 points and be in the 250 best players. I'm 2140 right now, and I'm number 1650.... I feel like this should have been looked into by now I'd appreciate a change!
    First than anything please forgive my english lvl.
    I've been thinking about this 2 weeks ago, and more than anything in the last event, we can take a look on the actual number of players and see that the ranges must be a litte bit more open, i have 2600 right now, and still Duelist I with #350.
    I could be a good idea to make a rework of this, like being warlord with #500 or something else, last time i saw the total it was about 6k players.
    So... this deserves a look, maybe we can get a new Range system.
    Also talking about the past event... the feature that you can atack the same player multiple times on a day (more than 3 times, that is the normal) stills there and is a little bit annoying, but not so much, i just wonder if this will be permanent in the game or just while this update until a new one.
    _______________________________Icarus-6959
    __________________________ Beast Eddie (MAXED)
    _____________I left the game [Feel free to remove me as a trooper]

________________________Don't you think I'm a savior?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save you?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save your life?..._______...(repeat 666 times)

OS
    Android
    I think we need to be a little patient with ranking system. The scoring system was just changed which has put the rankings a little bit out of whack but lets give the devs some time to see where the scores end up for a few weeks and then we can expect a rework. Plus we have to ignore the stats from last week because of the Sparton 500 event.

OS
    Android
    Warlord III should still be top 250, but points required must go up to 2500 or something.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Warlord III should still be top 250, but points required must go up to 2500 or something.
    Not trying to undermine the logic in this thread, but when arena came out, people requested to have VP requirement lowered or abolished for certain ranks. I know this is the result of the change in matchmaking and point system, but still funny to see players' expectations to take a 180° turn
    Enti-2694