Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1

    Alright, taking a break

    Hey, not sure how many of my troopers are on the forums, but I'm gonna finish up my 49 for the day and then I'm gonna stop playing for a while. The last 2 events have tired me out, I have my Rainmaker, and now I'm kinda just going through the motions. Getting kicked back to my phone menu or having a server error every 5th round isn't helping either. Gonna keep signing on every day at 5 for the daily rewards this month and I'll probably keep checking out the forums and patch notes whenever they come around, but if you guys need to free up some space I won't blame you.

    Probably be back in full capacity whenever Night City and Brave New World launch. Which, can either be in the next month, or next year.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Fudjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Massachusetts
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    708
    Quote Originally Posted by BonFire View Post
    Hey, not sure how many of my troopers are on the forums, but I'm gonna finish up my 49 for the day and then I'm gonna stop playing for a while. The last 2 events have tired me out, I have my Rainmaker, and now I'm kinda just going through the motions. Getting kicked back to my phone menu or having a server error every 5th round isn't helping either. Gonna keep signing on every day at 5 for the daily rewards this month and I'll probably keep checking out the forums and patch notes whenever they come around, but if you guys need to free up some space I won't blame you.

    Probably be back in full capacity whenever Night City and Brave New World launch. Which, can either be in the next month, or next year.
    Hey, it's been great having you on board! You're my only Trooper with a Prisoner as champion, so I plan on hanging on to you!
    Satan81-5023

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    Hey, it's been great having you on board! You're my only Trooper with a Prisoner as champion, so I plan on hanging on to you!
    Not everyday I get to quote Wreck-It Ralph so, Thanks Satan!

  4. #4
    Senior Member Tritium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Sunny California
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    720
    Aw, sad to see you're growing ambivalent towards the game, man. However, I do understand. Depending on how long you drop out of the game, I may have to replace you as a trooper (I'll miss your Prisoner! ). When you come back though, feel free to pm me here on the forums or just send me a trooper request in game. I'll have a spot ready for ya!
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Aw, sad to see you're growing ambivalent towards the game, man. However, I do understand. Depending on how long you drop out of the game, I may have to replace you as a trooper (I'll miss your Prisoner! ). When you come back though, feel free to pm me here on the forums or just send me a trooper request in game. I'll have a spot ready for ya!
    Alright, if you're not there, I'll make sure to look you back up.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •